• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Help me solve this mystery.....

Update!

It was still there when I went into work in my classroom today. So I took a yard stick, poked it a little bit to see if it would fall. It didn't. So I had to kinda scrape it off. It fell and it literally bounced like a bouncy ball. I swear it bounced about 2 feet in the air and then kept bouncing until it settled on the floor. Then I flicked it into the trashcan.

I guess this mystery will remain unsolved. If you have any information call 1-800-876-5353.

detail634426071875937500.jpg

Update!

It was still there when I went into work in my classroom today. So I took a yard stick, poked it a little bit to see if it would fall. It didn't. So I had to kinda scrape it off. It fell and it literally bounced like a bouncy ball. I swear it bounced about 2 feet in the air and then kept bouncing until it settled on the floor. Then I flicked it into the trashcan.

I guess this mystery will remain unsolved. If you have any information call 1-800-876-5353.

You just threw it out?

50 posts and we get "I just threw it out"?

Something just seems unfair about that.

You just threw it out?

50 posts and we get "I just threw it out"?

Something just seems unfair about that.

LOL! What else would I do with it?

LOL! What else would I do with it?

You've got a whole school at your disposal!

If I were you I'd give it to the 7th grade science class to dissect.

At first glance it looks like some kind of resin but the question is how it got there. If it's leaking through the tile then that means something is wrong in the ceiling that needs to be fixed.

It looks to me like the sap that oozes from the bark on one of my plum trees. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom