• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Help Lily Immigrate from China to America

NoobieDoobieDo

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Help Lily Immigrate from China to America

From the web site :

This site has one purpose; to help raise money for Lily so she can immigrate from China to America.

The short story is Lily needs money for all the expenses associated with moving from one country to another. As you can imagine, it's a lot of money.

Currently Lily lives and works in Shanghai but would much rather be in America, can you blame her ? Lily would probably be making this web page herself given that she's a smart person but alas, Lily has no home computer (yet).

I am Lily's friend in America, I've never met or spoken to her in real life we chit chat on Yahoo Instant Messenger. After talking to her for a bit I found myself compelled to make this page for her cause.

_____
This is my site, I just made it last night for her. I posted this in a few forums and some people have pointed out that if she has no computer how do I talk to her. To clear that confusion up the answer is : when she's at work.

That is too cool - excellent cause. The legal immigration route is always the best plan.

I hate to be the cynic who casts the shadow of doubt, but before people part with their money, what assurances do you have that this girl is genuine?

Sorry if you feel you know her personally, the last thing I wish to do is cause offence, but as somebody who's received all the email scams from dying Nigerians desperately needing our bank details, these things make me very wary. An English friend of mine know's somebody who got stung badly by a Romanian with a sob story. I'm all for helping people, but please, exercise caution.

Last edited:
My Dear Urethra

Do you recall me ? We chat long time ago. I am back now for while as working in far North China on mission. So cold up there compare to my usual place and that damm Yak milk i cannot get use to that. I am sure i miss many interesting and provoke posts yes ?

Please - dont waste your money on this crazy matter. Far better send your money to me as i am now a charity with the aim of moving the Fried Rice family to Hawaii. Even condo will do, so long as beach front view.

This is like that other fraud case, the letter from Nigeria that promise will give you millions of dollars for nothing.

Better get these people to send me their money so i can use to enslave our masses to make cheap clothing for western fat people.

I will promise to spend every cent on propoganda and beer.

Send now !!

Fried Rice feels like he never went away

Yo Fried Rice!
Well you've made my day - the forum's only real gentleman is back. I've missed your wisdom and your intelligence.
Yak milk? Don't like the sound of that. Can you get it in semi-skimmed? (Urethra's watching her figure. Somebody detected my 'anglophone' accent the other day and asked me if I was from the United States. That tells a girl instantly that she's put on a couple of kilos).
Hugs, kisses and Feng Shui (or do I mean Kung Fu?)
xxxxxxx

Poor Naughty Nurse lives 3 miles from the beach, but it's just too expensive to rent a place closer that has the parking space he needs. He only needs about $200 per month to fund that. All donations will be gratefully received.

Urethra Franklin said:
Yo Fried Rice!
Well you've made my day - the forum's only real gentleman is back. I've missed your wisdom and your intelligence.
Yak milk? Don't like the sound of that. Can you get it in semi-skimmed? (Urethra's watching her figure. Somebody detected my 'anglophone' accent the other day and asked me if I was from the United States. That tells a girl instantly that she's put on a couple of kilos).
Hugs, kisses and Feng Shui (or do I mean Kung Fu?)
xxxxxxx

Nin Hao Urethra !!
Are you a full figure woman ? You know if you come to China the men will go crazy for that !! Let me know when you book your flight !!!

Seems many new people on here which is good for healthy discussion. So much happen in world i think but i was stuck in nowhere land and all so boring !! Only drink and smoke and more drink and smoke !! I am back for while and even go to your favourite USA late this week. I will give them your wishes.

Zaijian !!
Fried Rice

Naughty Nurse said:
Poor Naughty Nurse lives 3 miles from the beach, but it's just too expensive to rent a place closer that has the parking space he needs. He only needs about $200 per month to fund that. All donations will be gratefully received.

Dear Naughty Nurse,

That is too sad. Once they pay for my condo in Hawaii you are welcome to stay anytime.

Otherwise, we see how brave you English are in the bombings - so unlike certain others !!

Fried Rice likes doctors uniform

Back
Top Bottom