• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Help Kickstart WWIII [W:37]

Help Kickstart World War III! - YouTube

Obamabots on full display.
Anyone here that you recognize?
James??

I recognize the sore losers on the right who still haven't accepted the fact that they got their backsides handed to them by Obama last November.

One of these days maybe they will finally accept the fact that it's hard to win elections when you are on the wrong side of every social issue.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Last edited:
I recognize the sore losers on the right who still haven't accepted the fact that they got their backsides handed to them by Obama last November.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

Really? So only the right got their backsides handed to them? Looks like the American people are all part of the right now as results show because the majority in this country are getting screwed by Obama and liberalism. I know results don't matter to you. Which one in that video was you?

That really sucked.

Help Kickstart WWIII

One of these days maybe they will finally accept the fact that it's hard to win elections when you are on the wrong side of every social issue.

Really?!? Not wanting war makes a person a :
- sore loser
- wrong on every issue
- out of touch
And
- right winger

I suppose if you get all your opinions delivered to you when you join the republocrat party (where you where a blue or red hat).

No wonder the us is falling apart at the seams when this gets passed off as critical analysis.

Really? So only the right got their backsides handed to them? Looks like the American people are all part of the right now as results show because the
majority in this country are getting screwed by Obama and liberalism.
I know results don't matter to you. Which one in that video was you?

How do you think that President Obama got a second term?

If you really don't know, I'll tell you - last November a majority of the voters in American rejected Mitt Romney and sent Barack Obama back to the White House.

Deal with it.

There a reason the GOP doesn't accept the idea that Obama handed them their rears. That is, because it didn't happen. The GOP won control of the majority of state legislatures, the majority of governorships, and the House. Perhaps "handing them their rears" doesn't mean what you think it means. Perhaps you're the ones out of step with the people.

How do you think that President Obama got a second term?

If you really don't know, I'll tell you - last November a majority of the voters in American rejected Mitt Romney and sent Barack Obama back to the White House.

Deal with it.

The takers outnumbers the payers in the last election and like you continue to buy the rhetoric ignoring the results. If you had the Obama results in the private sector you would have been fired long ago.. Last year nothing Changed, Obama kept the WH, Democrats kept the Senate, and Republicans kept the House. Since the House is the people's House that is where the results matter

There a reason the GOP doesn't accept the idea that Obama handed them their rears. That is, because it didn't happen. The GOP won control of the majority of state legislatures, the majority of governorships, and the House. Perhaps "handing them their rears" doesn't mean what you think it means.
Perhaps you're the ones out of step with the people.

Thirty years or so from now when the GOP is reduced to a minor, regional, party by the massive demographic change in the USA which strongly favors the Democratic party maybe a little reality will start seeping into your head.

No one can stop time and/or change.

" Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP

The takers outnumbers the payers in the last election and like you continue to buy the rhetoric ignoring the results. If you had the Obama results in the private sector you would have been fired long ago.. Last year nothing Changed, Obama kept the WH, Democrats kept the Senate, and Republicans kept the House.
Since the House is the people's House that is where the results matter

Come back and tell us where the results matter thirty years or so from now when the massive demographic change in the USA that is coming at the GOP right now reduces it to a minor, regional party with no national power.

The GOP is going to join the Whigs in the not-distant future.

Don't think so?

Wait and see.

No one can stop time and /or change.

Come back and tell us where the results matter thirty years or so from now when the massive demographic change in the USA that is coming at the GOP right now reduces it to a minor, regional party with no national power.

The GOP is going to join the Whigs in the not-distant future.

Don't think so?

Wait and see.

No one can stop time and /or change.

Let's see, Obama has us up to 17 trillion dollars in debt exceeding our annual GDP and in 30 years Greece will have a better economy. What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty and ignorance of actual results.

There a reason the GOP doesn't accept the idea that Obama handed them their rears. That is, because it didn't happen. The GOP won control of the majority of state legislatures, the majority of governorships, and the House. Perhaps "handing them their rears" doesn't mean what you think it means. Perhaps you're the ones out of step with the people.

You know, you're so dishonest that I have to check everything you state.

First, the GOP already had the majority of governorships heading into 2012. They won 1 more. The GOP went from 29 to 30 and the Democrats 20 to 19. Hardly what you stated:
United States gubernatorial elections, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second, the GOP actually lost seats in the House. Hardly what you stated:
United States House of Representatives elections, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Third, GOP legislatures control declined. The GOP gained 3, but lost 8 chambers.
State Legislative Elections: Democrats Gain Control Of Eight Chambers

You are so dishonest that you'd cast a majority position that declined in power for two examples before the election as proof that they won more.

Stop using the word "won" because you have demonstrated you do not know what it means.

Let's see, Obama has us up to 17 trillion dollars in debt exceeding our annual GDP and in 30 years Greece will have a better economy.
What is it about liberalism that creates this kind of loyalty and ignorance of actual results.

Come back and tell us about actual results thirty years from now after the GOP goes out of business.

Come back and tell us about actual results thirty years from now after the GOP goes out of business.

If Liberalism remains won't have to worry about a country in 30 years it will be the Banana Republic and bankrupt.

You know, you're so dishonest that I have to check everything you state.

First, the GOP already had the majority of governorships heading into 2012. They won 1 more. The GOP went from 29 to 30 and the Democrats 20 to 19. Hardly what you stated:
United States gubernatorial elections, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Second, the GOP actually lost seats in the House. Hardly what you stated:
United States House of Representatives elections, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Third, GOP legislatures control declined. The GOP gained 3, but lost 8 chambers.
State Legislative Elections: Democrats Gain Control Of Eight Chambers

You are so dishonest that you'd cast a majority position that declined in power for two examples before the election as proof that they won more.

Stop using the word "won" because you have demonstrated you do not know what it means.

The facts are that the GOP won enough to maintain 30 governorships, the majority of them in case you didn't know, won control of a majority of state legislatures, and won control of the House in 2012. Everything you posted is irrelevant to what I said. Insofar as you imply that what I wrote is untrue you are being dishonest.

Perhaps you are not aware that incumbents must re-win their positions in elections from time to time, so to say that they "won" their jobs is entirely correct.

And for Democrats to have gained so little in a on season election is pretty pathetic, by the way. Obama had no coat tails, which is pretty telling, and we are seeing the consequences of that playing out right now.

How many times have we heard crap like that? I believe the last time Democrats were spouting stuff like that was in 2009, then they suffered the biggest losses ever in 2010. Because the people got to see what they are really like and really want to do!

And where will the GOP be? If you don't know I'll tell you - with the Whigs. :lamo

Your hatred and total lack of understanding of today's GOP is quite telling just like your apparent lack of understanding as to the actual Obama results. Seems you base your entire argument on the Presidential election, not the state, local, and House races. The dying breed is liberalism and one of these days you and others will realize it. Good Riddance

Your hatred and total lack of understanding of today's GOP is quite telling just like your apparent lack of understanding as to the actual Obama results. Seems you base your entire argument on the Presidential election, not the state, local, and House races. The dying breed is liberalism and one of these days you and others will realize it. Good Riddance

So by one of your post the prayers will win out and make this God's country again??? Insert roll eyes

Help Kickstart WWIII

What's happening is much bigger than that... It's not just "conservatism" that is dying. Only party followers have any faith in what the GOP has to offer, look at what the "party debate" had devolved to (minus Ron paul, whether of not you agree with him, he at least was able to stay on point).

The democrats are dying as well, look at how the agenda is fallin apart. If the trend goes on, Obama runs a real risk of being impeached.

People are just beginning to see through all the pile of endless lies, and they just are not going to buy into it any longer.

So by one of your post the prayers will win out and make this God's country again??? Insert roll eyes

Hey, greengirl, great to see you, thought maybe you had run off. How are you coming on finding the data that shows Obama inheriting a 12 trillion dollar debt? I understand in the liberal world there isn't a God and that is probably why liberalism is dying.

Back
Top Bottom