• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Help for counters as much as possible. As elaborate as possible too. The biggest one is e.

pessimist6

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
1. How does my trump supporter friend sound and what are the counters to the points? MInd you he texts me to start convos and has paid for meals. at least 3-5 points preferably.
a) He doesn't see anything wrong with saying I don't see color.
b) He doesn't believe in white privelege like mentioning how Obama didn't get much attack he's black. Not to mention he also questioned George Floyd being attacked and killed bc he's black.
c)He said it's a myth how women are more likely than men to face discrimination, like in work places. His case was that women can get away with talking about sexual topics at work.
d)He defended how brett kavnaugh is innocent and didnt' get charged with anything. For all we know he could have destroyed evidence of sexual assault as a judge.
e)what are at least 4 good reasons not to like trump besides him being an a hole? He doesn't believe trump is a racist.
f)Why would biden be a better choice than trump? Im no fan of either. at least 3 reasons.
g)What are counters supporting why im not a fan of candace owens.

If you hate Trump but need help figuring out why maybe you need to take a little time for some introspection.

If you hate Trump but need help figuring out why maybe you need to take a little time for some introspection.

He’s every bad word in the book, talks poorly about California and the wildfires, and how he treated the pandemic, including Not wanting to wear a mask until very recently. I have my own reasons but want even more reasons so I’m not clueless in what I’m discussing.

1. How does my trump supporter friend sound and what are the counters to the points? MInd you he texts me to start convos and has paid for meals. at least 3-5 points preferably.
a) He doesn't see anything wrong with saying I don't see color.
b) He doesn't believe in white privelege like mentioning how Obama didn't get much attack he's black. Not to mention he also questioned George Floyd being attacked and killed bc he's black.
c)He said it's a myth how women are more likely than men to face discrimination, like in work places. His case was that women can get away with talking about sexual topics at work.
d)He defended how brett kavnaugh is innocent and didnt' get charged with anything. For all we know he could have destroyed evidence of sexual assault as a judge.
e)what are at least 4 good reasons not to like trump besides him being an a hole? He doesn't believe trump is a racist.
f)Why would biden be a better choice than trump? Im no fan of either. at least 3 reasons.
g)What are counters supporting why im not a fan of candace owens.

A: He might not see color, but it does exist. The reality in this country is that the experiences of white people and black people are quite different. Ignoring those is silly.

B: The idea that Obama did not get "much attack"(tell your friend he needs a new Russian to English translator) is laughing stupid. He got every bit as "much attack" as Trump has. White privilege is a thing, it is real. Someone named Jamal is less likely to get called back on a job application than someone named Robert as one example.

C: What one can or cannot talk about in the workplace is not discrimination. Who gets promotions or the job, that might be. There is real data showing that women are less likely to be promoted, less likely to be hired. And oh so much more likely to be sexually harassed.

D: Kavenaugh has never been charged and tried with a crime, so the idea he is innocent is faulty. The problem with his nomination was that, if you are hiring someone for a job, and you hear from multiple sources accusations that are potentially credible, and there are other people qualified for the job, you should probably go with one of those other people. Especially so when the job is one of the most powerful jobs in the world.

E: People will judge someone based on their own criterion, and that criterion will be different for everyone. Personally, I do not dislike Trump as a person, as I do not know him personally. I do dislike the job he has done, such as pushing reduced revenue from tax cuts while vastly increasing spending(and getting a minuscule amount of economic growth from doing so), his terrible foreign policy(we should treat our allies better than our adversaries, something Trump has not done), his constant exaggeration and lying(no one is honest 100 % of the time, but few are as dishonest as Trump is), his choices for judicial appointments, his us vs them mentality(we are all of us Americans, something Trump seems to forget), his petty namecalling, and more. That is well over the 4 you asked for.

F: Biden would be better than Trump in my mind because he is more moderate than Trump, more experienced than Trump, and more likely to support and work for issues I care about.

G: I do not care about Candace Owens nor do I give a **** what anyone thinks of her, good or bad.

Redress by some chance are you able to provide links by some Chance? As much as possible.

He’s every bad word in the book, talks poorly about California and the wildfires, and how he treated the pandemic, including Not wanting to wear a mask until very recently. I have my own reasons but want even more reasons so I’m not clueless in what I’m discussing.

If you can't answer his questions without asking them here first, then yes you're clueless or a Russian...

Back
Top Bottom