• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hell's Most Wanted

OMG, I would've barfed up every organ in my body if my dad was an at-home nudist.
It was bad enough having to watch him lounge around in his tighty-whiteys. :2sick1:

I know, right - disturbing!

but I think the point of the parable wasn't "it's sinful to jerk off" it was "there are more important things to do"

:rofl

I know, right - disturbing!

but I think the point of the parable wasn't "it's sinful to jerk off" it was "there are more important things to do"

:rofl

Like putting on some clothes?

Like putting on some clothes?

Ugh! Yeah, really!

I always hated it - when we were teenagers we started to demand he not do it anymore because one time my sister brought a friend home from school while my dad was louging in the livingroom *facepalm*
Don't worry - it was just a close call :) Her psyche wasn't damaged but it was a close call.

We didn't have to deal with it for years after that - until he started to be el-naturel around my kids. . . I had to put my foot down at that, told him to be neked on his own time, no one else's.

EWWW - and it's like a nudist-ritual - every time us girls brought home our husband post marriage my Dad discussed the "joys of nudity' with them as some sort of right of passage into the family. TALK ABOUT EMBARASSING ****!
My ex husband actually followed through with it - notice I said EX, there. . . my loving husband, now, knows when clothing should and shouldn't be optional.

No, I got pagan and witches. I missed child molester, hypocrits, thieves, and liars

What do you have to do to qualify as a pagan or witch?

I was pretty lenient on myself, like for drunkard, I get drunk maybe once a month with friends, if that, but since I do it I'll put myself on the list but I don't really know if I could call myself a pagan or witch unless they mean pagan in the atheist sense....

I'm only at 13.

Why is 'homosexual' and 'pedophile' listed separately - don't they believe that they're one and the same?

:)

Oh wait! It's "lesbians" in particular so I guess only gays are molesters and that's ok.

Why is 'homosexual' and 'pedophile' listed separately - don't they believe that they're one and the same?

:)

Oh wait! It's "lesbians" in particular so I guess only gays are molesters and that's ok.

Pomophile!

What do you have to do to qualify as a pagan or witch?

I was pretty lenient on myself, like for drunkard, I get drunk maybe once a month with friends, if that, but since I do it I'll put myself on the list but I don't really know if I could call myself a pagan or witch unless they mean pagan in the atheist sense....

I'm only at 13.

Since I have tarot cards and runes (and know how to use them), multiple books on Wicca, Celts, and Druids, an athame proudly displayed on my bookcase, have had various altars set up over the years, have done ritual dances, meditated with incense and candles, cast "spells" for people by request, use herbal remedies almost exclusively, officiated my parent's wedding using a wiccan ceremony called handfasting, as well as having a pentagram tatooed on my body, I figured I'd count as a witch. ;) (Though that's not what I would generally call myself)

And since I'd qualify as a witch, that kind of qualifies me as a pagan too.

Since I have tarot cards and runes (and know how to use them), multiple books on Wicca, Celts, and Druids, an athame proudly displayed on my bookcase, have had various altars set up over the years, have done ritual dances, meditated with incense and candles, cast "spells" for people by request, use herbal remedies almost exclusively, officiated my parent's wedding using a wiccan ceremony called handfasting, as well as having a pentagram tatooed on my body, I figured I'd count as a witch. ;) (Though that's not what I would generally call myself)

And since I'd qualify as a witch, that kind of qualifies me as a pagan too.

Can we build a bridge out of you and do you weigh as much as a duck?

thats somewhat redundant, there is no modern assyria

Ah, but at the time of King Arthur (approximately the 6th century AD), the region that was Assyria was known as Asuristan and was part of the Sassanid Empire, the capital of that empire was Ctesiphon, which would have been the capital of Assyria by default. That is what "modern assyria" would have been for Sir Robin.

So the correct answer would have been "there is none" or "Ctesiphon" for Brave, Brave Sir Robin if the question was about "modern Assyria"

But if it was about Ancient Assyria (from Sir Robin's perspective), there is no single answers as Assyria changed it's capital multipe times. The first capital was Assur. Other Assyrian capitals include Shubat-Enlil, Dur-Sharrukin, Nineveh, and Kahlu

Ah, but at the time of King Arthur (approximately the 6th century AD), the region that was Assyria was known as Asuristan and was part of the Sassanid Empire, the capital of that empire was Ctesiphon, which would have been the capital of Assyria by default. That is what "modern assyria" would have been for Sir Robin.

So the correct answer would have been "there is none" or "Ctesiphon" for Brave, Brave Sir Robin if the question was about "modern Assyria"

But if it was about Ancient Assyria (from Sir Robin's perspective), there is no single answers as Assyria changed it's capital multipe times. The first capital was Assur. Other Assyrian capitals include Shubat-Enlil, Dur-Sharrukin, Nineveh, and Kahlu

you spent all that time researching that?

you spent all that time researching that?

I have a book on the subject of Ancient cities - their history and origin. It's like an encyclopedia. A few minutes reading nets you all you need to know on Assyria and Illum et al.

It's called "A Guide to the Ancient World . . . A Dictionary of Classical Place Names"

Back
Top Bottom