• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

hello!

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
howdy yall. im from texas and im really happy to be here! i guess im a liberal. i dont like putting monikers on myself but that one probably is the closest.

howdy yall. im from texas and im really happy to be here! i guess im a liberal. i dont like putting monikers on myself but that one probably is the closest.

awesome....another lady lib!

Welcome aboard! Conservative in Texas here! I'm sure we'll agree on everything. LOL
Actually since I've been here I find I have much more in common with the libratarians than I thought. Liberals...not so much. But the more the merrier. Hope you have fun.

Welcome aboard! Conservative in Texas here! I'm sure we'll agree on everything. LOL
Actually since I've been here I find I have much more in common with the libratarians than I thought. Liberals...not so much. But the more the merrier. Hope you have fun.

cool! like i said, ive never really thought of myself as one way or the other. heck, i might be libertarian for all i know. anyhoo, i dont know about where you are but its hot as hell here right now.

67112126-hullo-everyone-dpsockpuppet.jpg

What kinda time warp are you in, n00b? or should I say, "NotSoN00b?"

Back
Top Bottom