• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hello

Reaction score
I'm brand new to the forum. I'm also a member of Liberal Forum, and I'm looking for some fresh debate. I fall into the category of liberal Democrat and this year was the first year I voted and I did vote for John Kerry.

I hope for some lively debates and good times with all of you. :cool:

BTW, how do I get those cool Democratic donkey markers below your name indicating how many posts you have? (at least I think that's what they're there for)

Last edited:
Hi. Welcome. Its good to see young people here, it is also my first year voting. I am on the other side though (look to your right).

PS: I think that your can get the donkey ratings in the User CP. That's where I got my elephant.

Welcome :)

Goto "User CP" then to "group memberships" then join the Liberal/Progressive group. They are both a reminder of what 'group' a person belongs and post counts. There is no posting or unique abilities to being in one of the groups. (yet)

We definatly have some very interesting debate/discussions... looking forward to your insight.

Back
Top Bottom