• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

hello

yellowcake

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
i am new to this...

so; here it goes.

bush and his current administration are incompetant, self serving, and completely evil..

i have no respect for the sheep that follow.

yellowcake said:
i am new to this...

so; here it goes.

bush and his current administration are incompetant, self serving, and completely evil..

Hello!

Well, you will be both loved and reviled here. So it is important to keep both ego and sensitivity at a distance. And a sense of humor is your ticket to ride. Welcome.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

yellowcake said:
i am new to this...

so; here it goes.

First of all, I can tell I am going to like you. ;)

Second, I love your name, if it means what I think it does. LOL

yes... yellowcake... ha. i love chappelle; he is brilliant. and his "black bush" skit, was about the most enjoyment i have had in ages.. really.

I PRAY TO GAWD YOU DON'T DROP THAT **** HERE!!!!!!!

genious.. hee hee.

yellowcake said:
i am new to this...

so; here it goes.

Welcome!:mrgreen:

welcbnr.gif

Hope to see you on the threads!

:tink:~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom