• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hello

vallejo

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Hi, I'm Nathan Vallejo, and after seeing my bud _____(Arch Enemy) on here posting here everyday in computer engineering, I've finally decided to join. I like to argue and express my views, so I hope I'm welcome.

Yep this is my good buddy Vallejo.

He shares alot of view points as I. But just because he's a friend of mine, doesn't mean you people should go easy on him.

Welcome to Debate Politics Nathan.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

I gotta ask, does Arch always wear the 3 cornered hat?

That pic in the members pic thread - looked like you had one on. Thought it was funny.

It might just be my age. lol

oh.. yeah that was a hat. It rocked.

No, I don't wear that always.. Brenna wouldn't allow such things. Who knows what kind of disease I would get from it.. yuck!

Nathan is actually a good Sig-Maker as well. We've competed for the past couple of years.

Arch Enemy said:
oh.. yeah that was a hat. It rocked.

No, I don't wear that always.. Brenna wouldn't allow such things. Who knows what kind of disease I would get from it.. yuck!

Nathan is actually a good Sig-Maker as well. We've competed for the past couple of years.
First off, Welcome to Debate Politics, Nathan!:2wave:

Could this be a challenge for who can make the best sig?...;)

cnredd said:
First off, Welcome to Debate Politics, Nathan!:2wave:

Could this be a challenge for who can make the best sig?...;)

Thanks!

It sure is a challenge now!
:duel

welcomeblue.gif

Welcome to Debate Politics Nathan! :2wave:

~Tashah~

Glad to have you.
Hope you enjoy it here.

Back
Top Bottom