• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello

I am a new person here on this site and I am looking forward to all the topics and debates it has to offer. But I do not really wish to debate anything. I really wish to conversate with most, swap ideas, and come to common conclusions base on common validations of world events. I am aspiring to be a journalist and basically am looking for as many avenues to a truthful reflection of things as possible.

I have been studying extensively in the affairs of the Middle East and North Africa as I believe that these areas of the world will be of more import than they seem. I have already undergone a gauntlet of untangling propaganda, debuffing debuffers, breaking through several and surprising layers of bias, and falt out trying to unwind an extensive network of misinformation and misrepresentation around that area of focus. I expect to do so again but at this time I am far better equipped to display my beliefs.

My ideas bounce from Israel, Syria, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan and the like because my focus involves them and the world as a whole. In order to understand them, you must have a working knowledge of their history as a whole. In order to understand that, it would be best to exclude bias or prejudice in the matter. I'm doing this, generally, because I believe aside from all thee distracting issues politics tend to generate, this has a very important bearing on the country and ts citizens.

That's all. I am here to learn, one way or another. I will be writing more shortly and...getting to work...as they say. I am an aspiring journalist but I am also a activist in hiding. I like the truth...and I work to present it.

Later, DB.

Welcome, I look forward to reading your adventures.

welcome. You have come to the right discussion forums on the internet for your type of interests. there is always robust discussion going on here about your interests. again, welcome to dp.

Back
Top Bottom