• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello!

Walteronthehill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Found this breath of fresh air just today and decided to make an account! I like history, enjoy political debate and am relatively educated in the former and relatively ignornant in the latter.

Cheers!

Found this breath of fresh air just today and decided to make an account! I like history, enjoy political debate and am relatively educated in the former and relatively ignornant in the latter.

Cheers!
Welcome, this is not a bad place to land!

Yeah! Hopefully I learn a thing or two. That's all I want.

Welcome to this place. But wow, if you find this place 'a breath of fresh air', where have you been hanging?

Cheers!

I like history,

What parts of History interest you the most?

welcome aboard
relatively speaking

there are a few forums which have rules unique to those particular subforums (*cough*middle east*cough*); try to avoid tripping over them

and after a certain number of posts, you will get a surprise ... not a snipe hunt

Welcome to DP!

welcome aboard
relatively speaking

there are a few forums which have rules unique to those particular subforums (*cough*middle east*cough*); try to avoid tripping over them

and after a certain number of posts, you will get a surprise ... not a snipe hunt

*abortion*
*gun control*
*climate change*

Funnily enough...the Middle East. Also, early US history, Western Civ kind of stuff as well, history of unions, guilds. I'll read whatever picques my interest in that regard.

Lol, I meant in regards to this being a more organized way of having a discussion/getting info on the current political climate.

Hi Walteronthehill!

wlecome.gif

Cheers!

Hello! I like history too. Do you have a time period or historical figure that attracts you the most?

Cheers!

I like learning about US history, too. It really fills out the stories of my ancestors, who mostly came to New England in the 1600's, but during the 1800's many went West.

This is a really decent place; mostly folks focus on ideas, not skewering each other. Seems more liberals than conservatives, but there are usually both sides represented. Hope you enjoy it and tell some stories, too. WELCOME from another Newbie.

Cheers!
Welcome aboard.
Hang on tight, you are jumping in at a turbulent time and things can get nasty, but pick and chose your words and you will be fine, just call em as you see em and let the chips fall as they may.
Good Luck

Welcome aboard Walteronthehill :peace

Back
Top Bottom