• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello

armycowboy

The Dark Lord
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
New year, new forum. Have been a member of the Hannity forum for over a decade, thought I'd follow some advice and give PD a spin. I'm a retired Army MSG, a left leaning libertarian and a workout junkie.

Welcome and hope you enjoy it here. Lots of Libertarians. Your typing fingers get the workout. Always good to have the old cranium in symettry witht the fingers.
/

New year, new forum. Have been a member of the Hannity forum for over a decade, thought I'd follow some advice and give PD a spin. I'm a retired Army MSG, a left leaning libertarian and a workout junkie.
Welcome. I just gave you your first like. The rest you'll have to earn! :2razz:

Welcome aboard.

What’s the “Hannity” forum?

I'm still new here, I am a biased observer, but Army is legit. He is part of my old stompin' grounds so I've known him for a few years (forum wise).

Another recent legit user: NebraskaFtball.

By "legit" I mean people who have years of insightful posts.

People who already hate me here will likely hate them. People who think I'm alright will be really impressed by these guys.

Welcome!

Welcome. Does the Hannity forum still have the Darths? :lol:

Haven't seen a "Darth" in years. They were phasing out before I became active back in 2012-13.

I'm still new here, I am a biased observer, but Army is legit. He is part of my old stompin' grounds so I've known him for a few years (forum wise).

People who already hate me here will likely hate them. People who think I'm alright will be really impressed by these guys.

Welcome!

Thanks bro. Good to see you here.

Hi Army! I’m here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome!

I appreciate that brother. I will agree with you about ArmyCowboy, and the same goes for you. Myself, nah. My wife assures me I'm a stupid idiot most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom