• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello

TrumpTrain

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Hello from Northern California. Thanks for letting me join.
I'm a Trump Republican and I am Catholic.
No mobs at my door please.

Welcome and good luck.

Hi! First question: What's a Trump Republican? You guys create a third party down there? :lol:

Welcome! :)

Hi! First question: What's a Trump Republican? You guys create a third party down there? :lol:

That's my own phrase I made up. It differentiates me from the old establishment countryclub Republican hacks who don't like Trump, like Low Energy Jeb.

That's my own phrase I made up. It differentiates me from the old establishment countryclub Republican hacks who don't like Trump, like Low Energy Jeb.

Ahh...so, you're not really interested in American politics or traditional political institutions, you just want folks to you really really love Trump? That's cool. :) Thanks for the explanation.

It differentiates me from the old establishment countryclub Republican hacks who don't like Trump, like Low Energy Jeb.

You do realize Trump doesn't just routinely play golf at county-clubs, he also entirely owns them...right?

Welcome to the forums :)

Ahh...so, you're not really interested in American politics or traditional political institutions, you just want folks to you really really love Trump? That's cool. :) Thanks for the explanation.

No, not true. Quite the opposite in fact. We elected Trump because every time we gave power to the GOP they let us down and did not do the things we wanted them to do. Trump is actually doing what the hacks always promised to do but never did, like move the embassy to Jerusalem, or stand up to China, or call out the hacks in NATO, or go after illegal aliens - and by the way, that is not anti-immigrant, its anti-illegal-alien.

Oh, and here you go: Obama sent troops into more countries than any other president since WWII. Trump has sent none. There's one nobody ever talks about.

Trump is the Republican the the Republicans never delivered but always promised. And the hacks STILL don't get it

You do realize Trump doesn't just routinely play golf at county-clubs, he also entirely owns them...right?

Welcome to the forums :)

LOL! Well, it was not a literal descriptor, but rather a sort of frame of mind type of thing.

No, not true. Quite the opposite in fact. We elected Trump because every time we gave power to the GOP they let us down and did not do the things we wanted them to do. Trump is actually doing what the hacks always promised to do but never did, like move the embassy to Jerusalem, or stand up to China, or call out the hacks in NATO, or go after illegal aliens - and by the way, that is not anti-immigrant, its anti-illegal-alien.

Oh, and here you go: Obama sent troops into more countries than any other president since WWII. Trump has sent none. There's one nobody ever talks about.

Trump is the Republican the the Republicans never delivered but always promised. And the hacks STILL don't get it

LOL! Well, it was not a literal descriptor, but rather a sort of frame of mind type of thing.

haha...well, I'm sure we'll have all kinds of time to debate all of that.

Just one request. Please, please, please, don't be just another rabid Trump fan that wants to come out swinging, then gets all butt hurt and pouty when presented with a differing point of view, it's beyond boring. I know that's Trump's MO, but do try to be better - it's not hard, my 6 year old does a better job of controlling himself and being classy than that man. ;)

Good luck, and see you around. :)

More constitutionalism than not I suppose.

Not rino like flake and mccaine.

Howdy Doody, TrumpTrain!!

Well, I see you've been introduced to some of our resident Trump haters...and their tactics in your thread. Judging by your responses, I think you'll do fine when dealing with the many more to come.

Well, I see you've been introduced to some of our resident Trump haters...and their tactics in your thread. Judging by your responses, I think you'll do fine when dealing with the many more to come.

Mycroft, I resent that, everyone's been nice to Mr. Train in this thread. Don't you have some Canada hating to do?

See, Trump Train, this is one of the pouty ones I was talking about... ;)

LOL. Its not my first rodeo. Thanks for the welcome.

Mycroft, I resent that, everyone's been nice to Mr. Train in this thread. Don't you have some Canada hating to do?

See, Trump Train, this is one of the pouty ones I was talking about... ;)

Well, YOU have been respectful, and I do appreciate that. When I get respect I try to give it back. If you see me go of the rails it will be because someone said the wrong thing to me first.

Well, as long as we're not talking about the 14th, I suppose... :)

Possible. Flake and Mccain would likely have held ground against the 13th like the rest of the democrats. Flake has a better record imho and may have made a 17th in joining the republicans in a push for freedom..

16 out of 80 came around eventually. A dismal showing.

When the 13th went up to states for ratification only Republican states carried by Lincoln stepped up.

McClellan states (democrats) all voted no as expected.

Democrat performance on the 14th was somehow even more disgraceful. Scored a big ... fat...zero.

One may find this difficult to look up with the wave of progressive "historians" since the 40s - (foner, kruse, etc) scrambling to hide all this via omission but one can if they care enough to check it out.

"The measure passed by the narrowest of margins, with eight members abstaining. Sixteen Democrats, all but two lame ducks, joined the full slate of Republicans in approving the measure." - history.com

It differentiates you from real Republicans then. Trump is a populist that craps all over our Constitution.

It differentiates you from real Republicans then. Trump is a populist that craps all over our Constitution.

Obama was the one who spit on the Constitution, not Trump. You have been drinking fake news KoolAid

Welcome. Not too near the fires, I hope.

:lol:

Yeah. How'd that work out?

This one went well.

Back
Top Bottom