• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

hello

Bogdan

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
i'm Bogdan; generally leaning conservative, but definetly not staunch. Just got tired of all the stuff in cable television and media being so biased one way or another. Looking to expand my horizons

i'm Bogdan; generally leaning conservative, but definetly not staunch. Just got tired of all the stuff in cable television and media being so biased one way or another. Looking to expand my horizons

Welcome! By all means. Shut off that TV and discover the real World. It's on the Internet..

Welcome aboard. Enjoy your time here.

Welcome. I would say do your research, stick to your guns, make the other side prove their point with logic and facts... plenty of right and fair minded people here, just ignore the annoying loons, if you're able.

Great place to learn a lot, teach a lot and just plain enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom