• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello

miketx

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Saw this site will searching for another. I thought I would check it out. A little about me: I'm 63, married (to a woman) have three grown children, I'm semi retired. For thirty plus years I worked on automatic trannys and then the last six I worked in a Tex. Prison. I'm not voting democrat ever, but I am not fanatical like some. So, flame away! ;)

Oh and yes, I have evil guns. :)

Saw this site will searching for another. I thought I would check it out. A little about me: I'm 63, married (to a woman) have three grown children, I'm semi retired. For thirty plus years I worked on automatic trannys and then the last six I worked in a Tex. Prison. I'm not voting democrat ever, but I am not fanatical like some. So, flame away! ;)

Thank you all for the laurel and hardy welcome! ;)

Welcome!!!

OMG, thanks for saving our reputation.

And to think that is was YOU!

Seriously.

;)

Poor dude didn't display enough liberal qualities to get a warm welcome from the usuals around here..

Thank you all for the laurel and hardy welcome! ;)

And thank you for the guilt trip. For real, I do feel a little bad. Speaking for myself I mostly gave up replying to intro threads. Most of these seem to belong to those who posted here for a day or two, never to be heard from again.

Indeed, welcome to DP.

Welcome aboard, good to see another Texan. Being around the web a long time myself and belonged to many sites, this is one of the very best there is, fairly balanced and well moderated. Once you are here for awhile you will gain access to other sections of the site such as the Basement so that if there is something you want to say to another poster or in general you can do so without fear of mods putting you in a corner in time out. Anyway, Have Fun.

Hello, names Seth and I'm planning on studying political science, I felt like really delving into a political debate forum would really help with getting solid perspective on different political agendas.

Lots of good discussions going on about transexuals and their rights... enjoy the board!

Welcome. I'm certainly glad you are not "fanatical". I was worried there for a minute.

Back
Top Bottom