• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello

MinRogerCooper

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My name is Roger Cooper, I am a third year college student, I double major in Political Science w/ prelaw concentration and Economics. I plan to go to Law School and get a dual degree JD/ MPA(Master of Public Administration). Politics is my life. I spend every waking moment thinking about or researching politics, government, law, history, policy, etc. I am an adept listener and while I am steadfast in my believes and positions I am open to anyone point of view if it makes sense. I enjoy debating with people, perhaps a bit too much, but I do not like arguing (yes their is a difference). If you disagree with something I said, go ahead and address it, no matter how angry I seem I will listen lol. If I offend you with a comment or post go ahead and message me, because I mean no offense to anyone.

Looking forward to debating with you guys and hopefully walking away with new perspectives on things.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Welcome Rodger. Have fun.

Welcome. That is an impressive education you are looking to obtain.

Welcome aboard, there are lots of debates here, many are civil!

I love how you said many are civil. Lol. Makes me want to look for the ones which aren't just to see.

~Roger T. Cooper~
Environment, Gun control, and Abortion, are all topics people get passionate about.
The passion sometimes throws the logic out the window.

I love how you said many are civil. Lol. Makes me want to look for the ones which aren't just to see.

~Roger T. Cooper~

stick around long enough and you will get your wish

Environment, Gun control, and Abortion, are all topics people get passionate about.
The passion sometimes throws the logic out the window.
But even so, it does makes for a fun time. ^_^

Welcome to the forum. You will love it here.

Back
Top Bottom