• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hello

Tim_B

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Hello all! I am an (older) student in Florida and found this website through Google-big surprise there. Looking around this forum I can see plenty of topics and political discussions to keep me busy for awhile. I am a registered Republican and a conservative, but am open to listen (read) and learn from what the opposition has to say. I hope to graduate with a degree in Political Science and land a job working in the local government. I am originally from South Carolina and huge Carolina Panthers fan, as well. XboX and fishing usually takes up my time when it is not pre-occupied by doing homework. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this community, as I look forward to contributing to the many political discussions available.

-Tim B.

Love the avatar and Welcome to Debate Politics!

Indeed - love the avatar!

Welcome to Debate Politics! :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom