• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hello

XPhile2868

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm XPhile2868. I'm a Communist from the United Kingdom. I found this site via a search engine. You all seem like intelligent people, which will make debating with you more enjoyable.

Welcome friend from the United Kingdom. I always find it fascinating how different the continents are. Where we find the Frech president as moderate to liberal, your continent sees him as a straight-up conservative. I love the madness! Just kidding, welcome to the forum.

welcome2.gif
XPhile2868!

Have Fun and Happy Posting !​

Hey Xphile! You may remember me as Cobra90x from Revolutionaryleft.com

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom