• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello

sawdust

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Years ago I was a member at Thom Hartmanns site. When I joined I think it was Thom, his buddy Nigel and a couple other members. Being right of center and being in what soon became a crowd of liberals I was both embraced by some and called everything but a child of God by others. Some liberals and conservatives from that board and I have formed lasting friendships. Others, not so much. Eventually Thom's wife had heard enough from folks who didn't march to Thom's tune and I was invited to not return. Such is life.

One of the guys that I remain in touch with told me to check out this forum. So I am.

We'll see what happens from here as the statists gain control of the country, our liberties erode and our constitution is shredded.

Years ago I was a member at Thom Hartmanns site. When I joined I think it was Thom, his buddy Nigel and a couple other members. Being right of center and being in what soon became a crowd of liberals I was both embraced by some and called everything but a child of God by others. Some liberals and conservatives from that board and I have formed lasting friendships. Others, not so much. Eventually Thom's wife had heard enough from folks who didn't march to Thom's tune and I was invited to not return. Such is life.

One of the guys that I remain in touch with told me to check out this forum. So I am.

We'll see what happens from here as the statists gain control of the country, our liberties erode and our constitution is shredded.

Welcome to Debate Politics :2wave:

th

Greetings Sawdust.....Welcome to the Forums of Debate Politics.
yo2.gif

Welcome to DP and I hope you enjoy your time here - there are lots of differing and interesting views here and while some try to shout down those who disagree, the vast majority are accepting and welcoming of difference. Have fun

Welcome. I think you'll fit right in.:wcm

Welcome and enjoy your stay :).

:2wave:

Back
Top Bottom