• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello!

itandrew

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hi all, i just joined today!
I am italian, studying Politics and International Relations in London, keen on ideas exchange.

Hope to enjoy the forum

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

Hi, my European brother. :)

Welcome!

Poke about, find a comfortable seat and join in on your favorite subject! :)

Welcome to Debate Politics! I'm glad you decided to join. :)

I am italian, studying Politics and International Relations in London, keen on ideas exchange.

Hope to enjoy the forum
Welcome, Andrew.

Goldsmiths?

Hope to enjoy the forum

Welcome to DP - I'm relative new here and have enjoyed it very much - hope you will as well.

Hope to enjoy the forum

:wcm:

I look forward to reading your posts! Have fun here! It's a great site, and we enjoy ourselves.

Hope to enjoy the forum

th

Greeting Itandrew.....Welcome to the forums of Debate Politics.
yo2.gif

Back
Top Bottom