• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello!

Brain Stock

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Hello everyone in this forum. I am new in the forum and joined this forum a few days before and today is my first post in this forum and i have found this community forum interesting and informative.

Hello everyone in this forum. I am new in the forum and joined this forum a few days before and today is my first post in this forum and i have found this community forum interesting and informative.

Well then welcome to the forum :)

Your location, "Aus" does it mean: a) Australia, b) Austria, or c) "Aus" meaning "Out" in Deutch?

See you around.

howdy everybody..this is Lucila and i am a newly joined member of this community..so just hoping to get along well with all the others and making my stay a pleasant one here.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

I'm glad you are enjoying the forums. :)

howdy everybody..this is Lucila and i am a newly joined member of this community..so just hoping to get along well with all the others and making my stay a pleasant one here.

Hello Lucila.

Welcome to Debate Politics!:)

When are we going to get some more hotties, like the ones we already have? You never can have too many.

:tink: Welcome to Debate Politics.

Back
Top Bottom