• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello You All

lovepolitics2

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
Howdy I am conservative. Will take a bit to find my way around.

Seeing as you're conservative, I'm indeed sure you will need some extra time to find your way around - so I'll welcome you here! :2razz:

'Course you are. After saying 'you all' and 'howdy', Bill Maher would turn into a conservative.

"Y'all" is acceptable - even as liberal as I am (even though I grew up in the MS Delta), I still use it on a regular basis. It only makes sense that the plural "you" should have a different word as its plural.

That said, remember, conservatives are always wrong, and liberals are always right. Remember that, and we'll get along just fine! :lol:

I'd say welcome, but since I'm always wrong as a conservative, I won't. You could take it the wrong way. Naturally, being incorrect even in that, I really can't say anything at all, which would also be incorrect. Epicurus is probably chuckling now.

:wcm: lovepolitics2. :2wave:

Glad to meet you! I think you'll like it here, and if debates get too complicated, there are two bars on site! We're thoughtful that way... :mrgreen:

I'd say welcome, but since I'm always wrong as a conservative, I won't. You could take it the wrong way. Naturally, being incorrect even in that, I really can't say anything at all, which would also be incorrect. Epicurus is probably chuckling now.

Greetings, humbolt. :2wave:

Any philosopher that advised people to avoid politics whenever possible was a very wise man! How did we ever stray so far from his teachings that encouraged people to enjoy all life's pleasures and not worry about an afterlife? We lost out big time somewhere along the line, IMO, since feeling guilty about some of the things we do just seems so natural these days! :lamo

Welcome aboard! We need more of your kind around here. It can get brutal especially since we conservatives deal in facts the Liberals/Progressives deal in emotions:) It is always a good idea to look around for a while before commenting, just to save yourself some grief.

Heyyyyy. Welcome to the forums!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom