• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello to all ...

Closer

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Didn't see a forum for questions so I'm guessing this one is okay?

I found the True Debates,but apparently only found the discussion forum for them and not the debates themselves, or do I just need to go further into the pages to find them?

In any case, hello and hope you had a good Christmas holiday.

On edit: Never mind; I just figured out the debates aren't going by the topic being debated, just the names of the respective debaters.

Great song.

Also, the threads on political topics are supposed to be "debates". You have to ignore 19 out of 20 posts to find an actual debate, rather than sloganeering, screams of "TDS!", and the like.

Great song.

Also, the threads on political topics are supposed to be "debates". You have to ignore 19 out of 20 posts to find an actual debate, rather than sloganeering, screams of "TDS!", and the like.

Yes. I mainly like message boards for the news links and the like. I found some decent discussions in the Economics forum and couple of other places so it seemed worth signing up. But yes, my ignore list is already going, lol. Thanks for the reply.

Hi Closer, good to have you join us!

christmascountdown.jpg

Welcome aboard DPF. I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Back
Top Bottom