• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello there

Caedon

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I've kicked around a few of the bigger political discussion sites out there and I've heard pretty good stuff about this site. I'm looking forward to less mindless partisan trolling (one can hope, at least) and more rational discussion.

I'm aware that making blanket generalizations based on loosely defined terms is a quick way to make yourself look like a fool. :D

Nah, seriously though, I tend to agree for the most part.

I'm aware that making blanket generalizations based on loosely defined terms is a quick way to make yourself look like a fool. :D

I know. That's why I try to constrict the definitions as much as possible until the peanut gallery starts screeching about "semantics games." :rofl :cool:

welcbnr.gif

:tink: ~Tashah~

Good morning from the UK, I bet you are a barrel of laugh's:)

I'm generally not possessive of laughs.

Depends on your perspective, I guess.

no perspective mate your name means round/barrel in french I think?

Good afternoon from France

Hiya, Caedon, nice to meetcha Welcome to DP :2wave:

no perspective mate your name means round/barrel in french I think?

No idea, I am more of a Spanish, Latin, Hebrew guy. Not really well versed in French. I just liked the sound of the name.

Back
Top Bottom