• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hello there. ^_^

neccy60

Reaction score
Well, I came upon this site via Google. Seeing as I have a mild intrest in politics and current events, I decided to join. It looks like a small cozy community, so I hope this will be a great place.

As for me, I'm an moderate conservative that seems to be the kind that pisses everyone off one way or the other unintentionally. :p But you seem like nice people. :2razz:

By the way, if any of you wish to add me to your AIM or MSN lists, here are my contacts:
AIM: neccy60
MSN: neccy60@gmail.com

Well, er...that's al I can think to say right now. Thank you for reading.

Welcome to Debate Politics! :)

In your "User CP" (user control panel) there are spots to add your AOL/MSN/Yahoo etc...

If one is logged into the service, they can send you a message throught he forums.

Welcome! Yes it still is a small cozy community...I do hope it stays that I way as I dislike having to debate with threads 1,000's of posts long.

Oh and don't worry, conservatives tick off people unintentionally as much as liberals do :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom