• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello. New Here. This is me.

Sled Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
On abortion, I fully support the right of the woman to choose to not get pregnant. That means she can just say "no" to sex or use whatever of the gazillions of technologies available to prevent the egg from meeting the sperm. To enforce her decision to say no, if that is her choice, the woman should be able to, without any restrictions whatsoever, be able to carry, concealed or open, the firearm of her choice.

What the woman does not have the freedom to do is murder small people for her convenience, not even if the small person was forced upon her by a rapist. The Constitution requires that all persons, no matter how small, be granted a trial, with the ability to confront his accusers, in a court of law and be judged guilty of a crime by a jury. In the case of rape, recall that this same Constituiton forbids Bills of Attainder, making it wholly unlawful to execute the child, who did not exist when the rape occurred, for the crime committed by his father.

There's this process called "adoption", too.

On voting rights: If some is too stupid or too lazy to get the ID they need to buy Colt-45 malt liquor, I do most sincerely believe they are too stupid to be allowed near ballots.

The Census required by the Constitution should count how many citizens are in the country and where they live. Nothing more. Certainly no one here illegally and no one here legally but not a US Citizen has any reasonable expectation of representation in the US House of Representatives. If only citizens were counted for the Census, the Democrats would lose half their seats in the House. This is the main reason they demand the Invasion continue.

Americans LOVE me.

On abortion, I fully support the right of the woman to choose to not get pregnant. That means she can just say "no" to sex or use whatever of the gazillions of technologies available to prevent the egg from meeting the sperm. To enforce her decision to say no, if that is her choice, the woman should be able to, without any restrictions whatsoever, be able to carry, concealed or open, the firearm of her choice.

What the woman does not have the freedom to do is murder small people for her convenience, not even if the small person was forced upon her by a rapist. The Constitution requires that all persons, no matter how small, be granted a trial, with the ability to confront his accusers, in a court of law and be judged guilty of a crime by a jury. In the case of rape, recall that this same Constituiton forbids Bills of Attainder, making it wholly unlawful to execute the child, who did not exist when the rape occurred, for the crime committed by his father.

On voting rights: If some is too stupid or too lazy to get the ID they need to buy Colt-45 malt liquor, I do most sincerely believe they are too stupid to be allowed near ballots.

The Census required by the Constitution should count how many citizens are in the country and where they live. Nothing more. Certainly no one here illegally and no one here legally but not a US Citizen has any reasonable expectation of representation in the US House of Representatives. If only citizens were counted for the Census, the Democrats would lose half their seats in the House. This is the main reason they demand the Invasion continue.

Americans LOVE me.

That doesn't sound very "libertarian."

Americans LOVE me.

What's the over/under on this guy?

That doesn't sound very "libertarian."
Real libertarians don't stay in the LP for long. Real libertarians don't view murder as an adjunct to personal convenience. Real libertarians believe adults are supposed to held responsible for their actions and their choices.

Scratch a libertarian, find an authoritarian.

And, of course, an authoritarian who has to tell you all about it in his intro thread.

What's "authoritarian" about understanding that the slogan "her body, her choice" does not extend to killing someone else's body, someone who had no choice?

Who's the authoritarian, the person protecting the child or the person demanding to murder it because the child is inconvenient?

What's "authoritarian" about understanding that the slogan "her body, her choice" does not extend to killing someone else's body, someone who had no choice?

Who's the authoritarian, the person protecting the child or the person demanding to murder it because the child is inconvenient?
This is the bit where I'm supposed to get drawn into an argument, right?

This is the Intro thread, not the abortion forum. Run along now and have a good time there.

This is the Intro thread, not the abortion forum. Run along now and have a good time there.
Thank you, I've already peed on the fire hydrant sufficiently and went into the dog park to play. Be seeing ya, I'm sure.

Americans LOVE me.

Disagree.

But WELCOME New Guy! :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

And to add more info:

I rescue Siberian Huskies. Right now I have 4 1/2 huskies, and half a Great Pyrenees in my home. She's a really big dog. The dog in the photo is a genuine tractor of a dog, goes in a straight line, loves to pull and hard. Good girl. Another dog was rescued from a puppy mill, and she has to have little stuffed puppy-toys with her. Rescue a husky, it's a way of life.

And to add more info:

I rescue Siberian Huskies. Right now I have 4 1/2 huskies, and half a Great Pyrenees in my home. She's a really big dog. The dog in the photo is a genuine tractor of a dog, goes in a straight line, loves to pull and hard. Good girl. Another dog was rescued from a puppy mill, and she has to have little stuffed puppy-toys with her. Rescue a husky, it's a way of life.
You a friend of Vysky's?

Americans LOVE me.

Welcome! Don't mind these people, they voted for Biden.

I hope your sled can withstand running over garbage, needles, and human feces in L.A. , as you outrun the smash-and-grab-follow-home thieves democrats love and protect.

Americans LOVE me.
well----I can agree to about 4% of this....maybe

And to add more info:

What happened to the other half of the Great Pyrenees? Was it aborted? Is this why you're up in arms? Got pics of the half you have?

Back
Top Bottom