• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hello I am a Baby in my Mommy’s Womb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proudly Pro Life JP Freem said:
Hello I am a Baby in my Mommy’s Womb
By JP Freeman
Hello I just got here I am a new individual. I have my own DNA, different from Mom's and Dad's. Don't worry I am human my DNA proves that. Boy I love my Mom her belly is so nice and warm and it is always giving me Hugs. Mom loves me she is taking care of me by feeding me and giving me a place to grow. I notice my form is changing everyday....

Hi Mommy, sorry to hear your baby didn't make it.

As you may be aware,
1. 30-50% of all fertilized eggs don't make it past the 1st monthly period, of those that do...
2. 15% of known pregnancies end up as a miscarriage. Probably higher, but we only have medical data hence 'known'.
3. Even beyond that there are many stillbirths, but certainly less than miscarriages, just as there are less miscarriages in later stages than early ones.

While 50 and 70 percent of first trimester miscarriages are thought to be random events caused by chromosomal abnormalities, the other 30-50% do not exhibit as such and are caused by other natural reasons.

mis·car·riage
Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=miscarriage
n.
- The premature expulsion of a nonviable fetus from the uterus. Also called spontaneous abortion
- Premature expulsion of a nonviable fetus, especially before the middle of the second trimester of gestation; spontaneous abortion.
- spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus before it is viable and especially between the 12th and 28th weeks of gestation
- a natural loss of the products of conception [syn: spontaneous abortion, stillbirth]

Miscarriage is the loss of a pregnancy in the first 20 weeks. On average, about 15 percent of known pregnancies end in miscarriage, and more than 80 percent of the time, it happens in the first trimester.
(This doesn't include situations where you lose a fertilized egg before you get a positive pregnancy test. Studies have found that 30 to 50 percent of all fertilized eggs are lost before a woman finds out she's pregnant because they happen so early that she goes on to get her period about on time.) If you lose a baby after 20 weeks of pregnancy, it's called a stillbirth.
Source: http://www.babycenter.com/refcap/pregnancy/pregcomplications/252.html#0

Even after birth http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth, we know babies die from numerous natural causes.

[Birth is the process in animals http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal by which an offspring is expelled from the body of its mother.]

So as you can see Mommy, nature doesn't bestow a natural 'right' to live on anyone. Even in evolution we see the extinction of every species of man except homo sapiens. Yes, nature is brutal. Perhaps we should consider incarcerating nature?

Some people think that God has given men certain 'rights'. So lets talk about God for a moment. He seems to kill directly or indirectly an awful lot of people, and He advocates not only murder, but genocide, infanticide, rape, slavery, child abuse, ritual human sacrifice, and as these verses show, abortion.

Hosea 9:11-16 Hosea prays for God’s intervention. “Ephraim shall bring forth his children to the murderer. Give them, 0 Lord: what wilt thou give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts. . .Ephraim is smitten, their root is dried up, they shall bear no fruit: yea though they bring forth, yet will I slay even the beloved fruit of their womb.”

Clearly Hosea desires that the people of Ephraim can no longer have children. God of course obeys by making all their unborn children miscarry. Is not terminating a pregnancy unnaturally “abortion”?

Numbers 31:17 (Moses) “Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every women that hath known man by lying with him.”

In other words: women that might be pregnant, which clearly is abortion for the fetus.

Hosea 13:16 God promises to dash to pieces the infants of Samaria and the “their women with child shall be ripped up”.

2 Kings 15:16 God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah (aka Tiphsah) to be “ripped open”.

Once again God kills the unborn, including their pregnant mothers.

So God doesn't seem to provide for a 'right' to live, heck, He doesn't even seem to abide by His own commandments "Thou shalt not kill", etc. but lets leave that for another thread.

Nature certainly doesn't seem to provide for a 'right' to live. We see that in the evolutionary extinction of certain species of man, and in everyday life.

But there are 100 million children living today, homeless and without parents, they would gladly accept a mommy. Perhaps we can focus on those amongst us and consider them for a change?

The truth is that the issue of abortion is mainly limited to the poor, as those that can afford it, can simply leave this country (or the particular state) if abortion were illegal.

A July 2005 Pew Research Center poll asked Americans about Roe vs. Wade and found that 29% want it overturned while 65% do not.

I find it reprehensible that the church does not advocate use of birth control in an effort to minimize abortions.

I find it reprehensible that the anti-abortion crowd does not move toward the center agreeing that in cases of rape, health of mother or fetus, incest, it should be permitted, again, minimizing the overall use of abortion.

Last edited:
steen said:
And you have evidence for this, or are you just dishonestly calling on science? As my links and excerpt above showed, your claim is downright false. For one, in SCIENCE, "baby" is a developmental stage beginning at birth. So right there are you being dishonest. Secondly, reflexes are reactions, but just not conscious ones.

You Can't prove that beyond a reasonable doubt. But I can. Have you ever held a premature baby fighting for his life, I did not once or twice 5 times. So I am a source. I know my baby was conscious why would he fight. So shove those sources where the sun do't shine. I made my own scientific observations. Source Me

It is not smart to make false claims when they have been shown to be wrong ahead of time; all that shows is that regardless of facts, you will present your wishful thinking and belief as fact regardless of the evidence against your claim.

I was there you were not. Source Me

That would be dishonest.
But an embryo or fetus are not. The data is clear and factual that even the physical ability for awareness doesn't occur until the end of the 26th week of pregnancy. And as the first source abopve showed, when you go into the link and look at the data, actual awareness comes much later. SO while babies are aware of their surroundings to some extend, the embryo or fetus in an abortion are not.

My Babies ranged fom 19 to 22 weeks they were aware. Source Me

SO once again your claim is false.
Abd your opinion is directly disproved by factual data. It makes your opinion as valid as the opinion that the Earth is falt. You can hold your opinion, but it is then held against facts that directly diusprove your conclusion.
And that is a lie. The facts are scientific and stand by themselves, there is no manipulation.

Again I did not have to manipulate my babies to live anywhere from 1/2 hour to 1 full hour they did live and they were aware that I was holding them. So stop calling people a liars when you have no idea what you are talking about unless you were there holding a pre mature baby fighting for his life. I did not want to unload like this but enough is enough.

(Yes, moderators, I know I have promised to not accuse people of lying, but when it is this blatant, then I must object. Unless you reign in this guy, I see no option but calling him on it.)

Go Head Moderator reign me in. I hope you ban this guy for life. Just look at all his post then make a decision.Steen in huge letters cals everyone that disagrees with him a liar.I might add I have gotten the biggest red letters to date and I am honored.

[Moderator mode]
:smash:

steen & JP,

Since it seems that intelligent debate has become a non-issue, this thread, as of now, has been closed.

From here on out, all recent members posting on this thread should cease & desist from these childish acts in future threads or action will be taken...

[/Moderator mode]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom