• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello from Wisconsin

aheimermann

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Howdy!

My name is Asher Heimermann from Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I am currently attending my second year at Sheboygan South High School in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I've been blogging since 2006 and I've been involved in politics since 2005. I enjoy creative writing as well as writing about politics and current events.

I often write about politics and current events on Twitter and Facebook as well as my website at www.asherheimermann.org. I look forward to discussing politics with you all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to DP! :2wave:

Welcome I grew up outside Fond du Lac in Rosendale but in 1987 I moved to Florida.

I miss the fishing and hunting I do not miss the winters.

I am conservative and I know Wisconsin is very evenly split between liberal and conservative.

Love those Johnsonville Brats

Howdy!

My name is Asher Heimermann from Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I am currently attending my second year at Sheboygan South High School in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I've been blogging since 2006 and I've been involved in politics since 2005. I enjoy creative writing as well as writing about politics and current events.

I often write about politics and current events on Twitter and Facebook as well as my website at www.asherheimermann.org. I look forward to discussing politics with you all!

Got any cheese?

welcbnr.gif

:tink: ~Tashah~

Waddup Cheesehead?

Cudahy representin'.

Go Pack.

Well, like I said, I'm from Sheboygan. :2wave:

I'm just looking to talk about politics and current currents.

My Facebook friends don't seem to care. But then again, they are in high school. :rofl

Well, like I said, I'm from Sheboygan. :2wave:

I'm just looking to talk about politics and current currents.

My Facebook friends don't seem to care. But then again, they are in high school. :rofl

I think FaceBook should stay away from politics. That's a place where friend and family intersect and politics makes for bad table talk. This is the place to get down and dirty.

I used to play Sheboygan all the time. Brat Days, The Skybox, Sandee's Cool Runnings...

I get's 'round. :mrgreen:

Eau Claire myself.

Good to see more people from Wisconsin.

Eau Claire myself.

Good to see more people from Wisconsin.

Welcome to you too ScottD. Had myself a wonderful time in your neck of the woods one year when I did Country Jam. Awesome people!

Welcome to Debate Politics neighbors! :2wave:

If anybody has Twitter or Facebook, please feel free to connect with me.

I always look forward to connecting with those who like to discuss politics and who are involved in helping others. ;)

Hello from georgia! Im new to this forum and it seems very similar to another community I belong to: pointandcase (the community for insufferable know-it-alls) What do you guys think? Pointandcase is smaller and newer so we can shift the discussions in a whole new way, all these topics are exhausted.

Back
Top Bottom