• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello from Toronto

Individualism

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Good evening,

I work long hours and I joined the forum to distract my mind by engaging in interesting discussions.

Hobbies: Critical Thinking, Productivity, Math, Soccer, Toronto Maple Leafs.

Allergic to any group thinking ideologies, from communism to fascism. Both sides, in my opinion, are trying to recruit by driving fear into the individual.

Thank you and have a great day.

Welcome . Toronto is one of my favorite cities in North America..... we try to get there at least every other year. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Good evening,

I work long hours and I joined the forum to distract my mind by engaging in interesting discussions.

Allergic to any group thinking ideologies, from communism to fascism. Both sides, in my opinion, are trying to recruit by driving fear into the individual.

Welcome! I hear Toronto is a really nice place.

Well, except for having the Maple Leafs...

Good evening,

Hello i love Torinto. I grew up in Buffalo and saw Page and Plant and Kiss at Skydome. Big fan of Ron Hawkins

I follow the Buffalo Blue Jays.

What's worse is the Argos. Go Ti-Cats. Oskee-wee-wee@

Oskee-weewee!
Oskee-wahwah!
Holy Mackinaw!
Tabbys! Eat 'em raw!

I was at a BC Lions game many years ago and a guy a couple rows down stood up and hollered that chant. I thought it was some kind of voodoo or santeria curse. A guy I worked with who was from Hamilton set me straight.

Good evening,

Welcome! Hope to see you around the forums! :)

Good evening,

Welcome.

Logo New_York_Islanders.jpg

Oskee-weewee!
Oskee-wahwah!
Holy Mackinaw!
Tabbys! Eat 'em raw!

I was at a BC Lions game many years ago and a guy a couple rows down stood up and hollered that chant. I thought it was some kind of voodoo or santeria curse. A guy I worked with who was from Hamilton set me straight.

Was he wearing a Hamilton jersey and a bowler hat?

I have never been to Canada and your country gets little coverage where I live. I do have a married niece who lives in Calgary. Bienvenue et bonne visite sur DebatePolitics (Welcome and enjoy your visits to DebatePolitics).

Hi Individualism!

welcome%20(1).gif

hello from the six.

Been a leaf fan for 65 years. I have an intimate knowledge of agony and vaguely recall the ecstasy.

15o8wj.jpg

Welcome to DP. Even if your taste in hockey teams is terrible. :mrgreen:

It will be a bit weird when we will win our cup this year with no fans in the stands.

It will be a bit weird when we will win our cup this year with no fans in the stands.

I hadn't thought about the actual winning of the cup. But it will be so foreign. You won't see the players skating around the rink holding up the cup to the seats.

I can't even comprehend what it will be like.

Welcome aboard Individualism :peace

Back
Top Bottom