• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello from Notorious Nik

Notorious Nik

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Notorious Nik. I used to talk lots of politics, but these days you'll be more likely to find me in the sports forum. I'm a nervous Chiefs fan and a Vegas Golden Knights fan.

Mostly, as some of you already know, I'm all about the comedy. I like to chime in with the hopes that I'll make someone chuckle. There are plenty of smart people to talk shop with, but not many folks trying to make others laugh. So don't take too much of what I have to say seriously.

I'm looking forward to meeting some new awesome people here, and to continuing to pal around with the folks I already know.

Wishing your Chiefs all the good luck in playing New England on Sunday. It is so hard to predict games this season.

Just don't have a clue how that game will go Sunday. Hopefully the Chiefs can do better than the Chargers did.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, I'm also about making people laugh so got you on that one. Hope you can settle in and enjoy things.

Welcome aboard Notorious Nik :peace

Welcome to Debate Politics.

Back
Top Bottom