• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello from Mayberry!

Deputy Fife

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Be warned folks!

Deputy Fife will be patrolling these forums from now on.

Civility a MUST!

Howdy Barn! Welcome to DP!

Hi, welcome to the boards. Hope your time here is enjoyable and not too much work.

Well, Andy told me that there was more crime on the internet than in Mayberry, but I told Andy that the internet is in Mayberry and that means crime in Mayberry!

So, here I am on patrol looking out for Otis and company.

Well, Andy told me that there was more crime on the internet than in Mayberry, but I told Andy that the internet is in Mayberry and that means crime in Mayberry!

We got pretty good crime control here though. I don't think you will find many problems here, though hopefully you will find some enjoyable discussions and good humor. Even the police need a place to put their feet up and relax a spell.

Well, maybe Mayberry has little to fear from the internet after all.

Just know that Deputy Fife is always on alert even if he's off-duty and relaxing as just plain old Barney Fife!

Enjoyable discussions and good humor sound fine, but don't call me gulliable! It's not true!

Got yer bullet in your left shirt pocket? :mrgreen:

You might keep an eye on that Goshin guy, he is trouble.

:lamo

Any knowledge on the whereabouts of Ernest T. Bass?? We just had a little dust up down on the Mexican border and his name was mentioned as a "person of interest"......

Ernest T. Bass? He's a nut!

Back
Top Bottom