• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello from Los Angeles, if I am able

Lars

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Private
I never received any email confirmation of my membership, and so I will try to post here to find out whether that is possible.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks! This is going to be a bit of an adjustment for me, but it appears that I am able to post and respond, which was my main concern.

Thanks! This is going to be a bit of an adjustment for me, but it appears that I am able to post and respond, which was my main concern.
Maybe the confirmation email is in your spam folder?

I never received any email confirmation of my membership, and so I will try to post here to find out whether that is possible.
You got your feet wet - now feel free to dive into the deep end.
Welcome.

Hello Lars

Will you be leaving Calif too?

Lars:

Welcome aboard, Lars, from those outside of Los Angeles. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Welcome, but beware the Canadian invasion.

Welcome, but beware the Canadian invasion.
Way to babble the secret plan. Sheesh!

ASHES thinks a secret is you only tell one person at a time. :rolleyes:

Way to babble the secret plan. Sheesh!

ASHES thinks a secret is you only tell one person at a time. :rolleyes:
I'm not obligated to keep the "secret."

Welcome aboard.

Welcome! What's it like in LA nowadays? Had a friend who used to live there, was glad he left.

Welcome aboard Lars

I'm very happy living in Los Angeles - I can't think of any other place that I would live - well, perhaps Italy, but that's really not an option. My brother and I have a house in Palm Springs in addition to our house near the beach in L.A., and so we have been able to go back and forth between the desert and L.A. during the pandemic. There are lots of great hiking areas in the mountains here, as well as lots of mountain biking trails. I used to surf when I was younger, but gave that up a few years ago.

I'm very happy living in Los Angeles - I can't think of any other place that I would live - well, perhaps Italy, but that's really not an option. My brother and I have a house in Palm Springs in addition to our house near the beach in L.A., and so we have been able to go back and forth between the desert and L.A. during the pandemic. There are lots of great hiking areas in the mountains here, as well as lots of mountain biking trails. I used to surf when I was younger, but gave that up a few years ago.
Enjoy the Forum from an ex Southern California Boy.

We were supposed to get a confirmation email?

Welcome! Mamma's got a squeezebox, daddy never sleeps at night.

Enjoy the Forum from an ex Southern California Boy.

Los Angeles aka: L.A.
Real name is: Nuestra Señora La Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula (Our Lady the Queen of the Angels of Porciuncula)

Used to be a nice city. Not any longer.

ZjfMbDz.jpg

Now

37619366-9114059-image-a-34_1609842721164.jpg

Back
Top Bottom