• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello from Florida

Painter

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hi there.
I was a member of this forum about 8 to 10 years ago back when I had a lot more passion for this sort of thing.
But I do not remember my account name or have access to my old email accounts.

Not sure if I will end up spending much time here this time around.
I guess part of that depends on what life and politics present us to debate.

I am a Florida Independent. I am aware that this makes my opinion more valuable than most, even if it is wrong that it is so.

I have a very strong left lean on most topics and a moderate right lean on a few topics that prevents me from self identifying or being labeled as a Liberal.

Hopefully I do not spend too much time here, as I do not have too much time to spare.

I am a Florida Independent. I am aware that this makes my opinion more valuable than most, even if it is wrong that it is so.
Not here, it doesn't! :2razz:

Welcome back anyway.

Well, welcome, although sounds like you're not real interested in being here. We probably won't converse much, but have fun and enjoy whatever time you spend here.

Not here, it doesn't!

Well, I should assume you got the point and were just being "witty".
But I just want to be sure... I was merely making fun of the situation involving the combination of how the electoral college and the near toss up in Florida have an over sized effect on National elections, making swing voters in my state some of the most sought after votes in the Nation.
I was not being an arrogant ass with delusions of grander :) So my apologies if I came across that way.

Well, I should assume you got the point and were just being "witty".
But I just want to be sure... I was merely making fun of the situation involving the combination of how the electoral college and the near toss up in Florida have an over sized effect on National elections, making swing voters in my state some of the most sought after votes in the Nation.
I was not being an arrogant ass with delusions of grander :) So my apologies if I came across that way.

Yeah, I was aware of that. I was just razzing you. I don't know if it was the case when you were here before, but DP's quite an international site these days. There is quite a percentage of us not that concerned about the vagaries of the US electoral college. I'm not trying to be confrontational at all, just sayin'.

Hi there.
I was a member of this forum about 8 to 10 years ago back when I had a lot more passion for this sort of thing.

I have a very strong left lean on most topics and a moderate right lean on a few topics that prevents me from self identifying or being labeled as a Liberal.

Hopefully I do not spend too much time here, as I do not have too much time to spare.

Can you not contact the Mods to check for your old account? I think there is something about having two accounts that you need to be really careful about.

Hello and welcome! Looks like you've been hanging out a fair piece.

Hope you are enjoying the forums. :)

Hi there.

Welcome.

Your enthusiasm is most infectious.

Back
Top Bottom