• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello from Bullseye!

We can have as many Bullseyes are we want, as long we we don't have a Daredevil.

A hearty "How DO U Do!" to the New Bullseye from Hawkeye!

The eyes have it!

:2wave:

How to you shout to homies with no location?

I think you should just start over unless you are a TDS'er and just can't help yourself.

He knows who he is speaking to.

He knows who he is speaking to.

While that statement is quite true, I would hate for anyone to think they couldn't become homies over time as well.

That said, that shout out was for those of us who are coming from elsewhere.

To those that have always been here, hope to get to know you as well as I know my fellow Hannity ship jumpers.

Easy fix. Bullseyeqcs will be referred to as Bullseye and Bullseye will be referred to as Bullseye2.
Should that be the other way around - I'm the "original" Bullseye. :cool:

:lol: WTF happened over at Hannity to make everybody jump ship?

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ANSWER. ANSWERING MIGHT GET YOU IN TROUBLE.

It was a rhetorical question.

Back
Top Bottom