• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello from Amberdreams

amberdreams

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Hello people, I'm looking forward to participating in this forum. I thought I'd start by saying hello here.

amberdreams

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Thanks! I'm beginning to think I'll fit right in.

TacticalEvilDan

Shankmasta Killa
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Probably.

Just keep in mind that a lean of "Undisclosed" means you will be classified as the polar opposite of the lean of whomever you're disagreeing with at the moment. :mrgreen:

Josie

No Day But Today
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Welcome. :peace

amberdreams

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Probably.

Just keep in mind that a lean of "Undisclosed" means you will be classified as the polar opposite of the lean of whomever you're disagreeing with at the moment. :mrgreen:
I am (sadly) familiar with that reaction. But at least I haven't classified myself.

winston53660

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I am (sadly) familiar with that reaction. But at least I haven't classified myself.

We all know around here that all the undisclosed people around here are actually closet Nazi pinko Communist fags that practice bestiality for fun and profit:mrgreen:

amberdreams

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
We all know around here that all the undisclosed people around here are actually closet Nazi pinko Communist fags that practice bestiality for fun and profit:mrgreen:
Thanks, Winston. I knew I'd fit right in.

Apocalypse

DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Welcome aboard, amberdreams.

Redress

Liberal Fascist For Life!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Wait a minute...I thought I was the only Nazi pinko Commi fag into bestiality around here!

Top Bottom