• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hello everyone

A

Aquilla

I'm something of a refugee from other places on the Internet looking to have some thoughtful discussions, and an occasional bar room brawl. :roll: I'm looking forward to participating in this forum. :2wave:

Hello Aquilla!:2wave:

welcomecolors.gif

Aquilla said:
I'm something of a refugee from other places on the Internet looking to have some thoughtful discussions, and an occasional bar room brawl. :roll: I'm looking forward to participating in this forum. :2wave:

Welcome! :2wave: I like your name. Reminds me of a certain liquor.

OK people, very very new to this forum, looking to express, hear and discuss opinions on most subjects, at 48 years of age, still trying to figure out which way I think!
That sounds lame, and perhaps it will be judged that way, figure I need to stimulate my recently discovered third brain cell! Just kidding......I hope.

Hi, Aquilla! Welcome to Debate Politics! :2wave:

welcbnr.gif

:tink:~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom