• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello Everyone (including that scoundral Blackdog!)

The_Patriot

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I'd like to say hello to everyone here on the forums. I'm a strict constructionist of the Constitution with very strong Jeffersonian Liberal leanings. I'm old or at least my daughter says I am. :lol: I've studied American History for 29 years with an emphasis on 1620-1875. A lot of my views are shaped by what was written by the founding fathers. I believe in nullification and secession as remedies to an out of control central government.

Oh Blackdog is a friend of mine I know in real life and from another political forum that is no longer around. I just love to give him a hard time. :D

Welcome to D.P.:2wave:

:shoot blackdog ... :mad::eek::x

welcbnr.gif

:tink: ~Tashah~

Back
Top Bottom