• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello Everybody

Kermz

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I'm a Libertarian looking to participate in civilized political discussion. I look forward to learning much more about opposing views :2wave:

Welcome!!

As a non-libertarian, I look forward to schooling you :2wave:

I'm a Libertarian looking to participate in civilized political discussion. I look forward to learning much more about opposing views :2wave:

Good afternoon, Kermz. :2wave:

:wcm: If you want to debate opposing views, you couldn't have picked a better site! Fortunately, the moderators keep us in line! :lamo

Good afternoon, Kermz. :2wave:

:wcm: If you want to debate opposing views, you couldn't have picked a better site! Fortunately, the moderators keep us in line! :lamo

Hi P!

How's it shaking today?

Hope all is well with you and yours

Greetings, Kermz. Posters here are eager to explain their opposing views. Enjoy.:lol:

Good afternoon, Mr. Kermz. I too, am a Libertarian, although leaning to the left on economic debates. Looking forward to what you have to say.

welcome to the site, and i hope that you have a lot of fun here.

Hi P!

How's it shaking today?

Hope all is well with you and yours

Greetings, Sangha! :2wave:

I am very well, :thanks: The days are sunny, but evenings require a quilt. How are you and things in your neck of the woods?

Greetings, Sangha! :2wave:

I am very well, :thanks: The days are sunny, but evenings require a quilt. How are you and things in your neck of the woods?

It's overcast today, but the weather is perfect for sitting out and enjoying the view, so I've forgiven the sun for not coming out to play today.

Everyone deserves a day off, even if it is Sun Day.

Enjoy this site. Plenty of good people here. Beware the Jabberwocky, though.

Hello Kermz. Welcome! :2wave:

Hello Kermz! Err . . . civilized discussions? :)

Good to hear another libertarian on this board, though I do think that we will disagree on libertarianism and what exactly that means. :p

Good afternoon and welcome to DP - hope you enjoy it here and have fun!

That's novel. Most posters flee from them as though mortally wounded.

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find your dream girl.

Welcome,NoC_T

Kermz, good to see you here! :)

A friend of mine who works at CATO Institute introduced me to libertarianism ... many good points, although I think on the bottom line, we're all "social animals" and shouldn't forget compassion and solidarity over it. But libertarians are spot on when it comes to civil right violations by the government, IMO.

So, I hope you'll like it here and find many interesting debates! =)

Welcome to DP and hope you enjoy your time here - have fun.

If you say it's so,who am I to say otherwise ?
That's a query for your favourite manicurist. I lack the requisite skill set.

Back
Top Bottom