• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hello Debaters!

Eichen

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I'm new to this forum, and wanted to take the opportunity to say "hello" before posting.
I'm a 29 y.o. male from Florida. Libetarian Party member, with a classical liberal political philosphy.

I look forward to discussing politics with you. :smile:

Hello Eichen!:2wave:

welcomemulti.gif

Eichen said:
I'm new to this forum, and wanted to take the opportunity to say "hello" before posting.
I'm a 29 y.o. male from Florida. Libetarian Party member, with a classical liberal political philosphy.

Hi...I share many of your Classical Liberal positions, but your party is full of amateurs.

Niccolo and Donkey said:
Hi...I share many of your Classical Liberal positions, but your party is full of amateurs.
Hello. Admittedly, the party is relatively new, but I'd rather a good start than the alternatives. Anyhow, is this really the right thread for political debate?
See me on the outside. LOL

Welcome to Debate Politics!

If you wish, you can use the libertarian ranks:

USER CP> Group Memberships > Join

Hi, Eichen!

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Eichen said:

Hey there Eichen, happy debating!:2razz:

welcbnr.gif

:tink:~Tashah~

i there... i too am in Tampa Bay Area and welcome you.

Back
Top Bottom