• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello and learning

Patrickt

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
I've been posting awhile. I also posted years ago and left. I haven't been able to post photos or videos but I notice others do so I'm trying to learn. I thought I'd start with a photo of the man who said, "Look at that face. Would you vote for a face like that?"

donald-trump.jpg

Now, for a video, I've chosen the presumptive theme song for Delicate Donald's campaign.

I swear I don't know what I'm doing different but it's working now.

Introduction. I'm older than most of the trees where I live. As you can see, I'm one of the strange ones who says where he lives. Politically, I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. That means I think you should work, pay your bills, pay your taxes, and not really care who the guy down the street marries. I am a staunch supporter of the Constitution and wish we could return to following the Constitution.

Obviously, I'm neither a Trumpkin nor a Clintonista. They are both capable of destroying America.

Last edited:
This just seems to be an odd way to say hello?

Your posting just turned off probably 40 to 50 percent of of the posters here?
Or is that what you wanted to do?

I've been posting awhile. I also posted years ago and left. I haven't been able to post photos or videos but I notice others do so I'm trying to learn. I thought I'd start with a photo of the man who said, "Look at that face. Would you vote for a face like that?"

View attachment 67204473

Now, for a video, I've chosen the presumptive theme song for Delicate Donald's campaign.

Introduction. I'm older than most of the trees where I live. As you can see, I'm one of the strange ones who says where he lives. Politically, I'm a fiscal conservative and a social liberal. That means I think you should work, pay your bills, pay your taxes, and not really care who the guy down the street marries. I am a staunch supporter of the Constitution and wish we could return to following the Constitution.

Obviously, I'm neither a Trumpkin nor a Clintonista. They are both capable of destroying America.

Obviously, I'm neither a Trumpkin nor a Clintonista. They are both capable of destroying America

Same here, and I agree with your last sentence.

This just seems to be an odd way to say hello?

Your posting just turned off probably 40 to 50 percent of of the posters here?
Or is that what you wanted to do?

I don't mind. One of the biggest problems facing mankind is the obsessive need to be liked by everyone, the need to belong. And, I question how much I turned people off as opposed to making them want to beat me into submission.

It's certainly less odd than wearing a "Feel the Bern" t-shirt or wearing a "Trump" baseball cap.

I don't mind. One of the biggest problems facing mankind is the obsessive need to be liked by everyone, the need to belong. And, I question how much I turned people off as opposed to making them want to beat me into submission.

It's certainly less odd than wearing a "Feel the Bern" t-shirt or wearing a "Trump" baseball cap.

For you mission accomplished! Carry on Sir!

View attachment 67204473

so how did you do it because I think it worked once for me and the rest of the time it just posts a link?
http://chickinthekitchen.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120115birthdaycake.jpg

Back
Top Bottom