• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello All!

Badlaama

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Greets,

And well met, kind friends! Hope to partake of and participate with the community and open discussions here on these forums...

Thank you,

Badlaama

Greets,

And well met, kind friends! Hope to partake of and participate with the community and open discussions here on these forums...

Thank you,

Badlaama

Howdy, Bucko. Check your seat belt and make sure the pucker string is correctly adjusted. We will monitor your Knudsen valve and occasionally adjust the framus.

Hi.................................... :2razz:

Howdy, Bucko. Check your seat belt and make sure the pucker string is correctly adjusted. We will monitor your Knudsen valve and occasionally adjust the framus.

It's cool, I ride bareback anyway...;)

Got a Battle "E" too...

Last edited:
Guys, It's me again...

Seems nice here so far.

But I'll take more E's...

Last edited:
Is no longer so much a matter of "Nationalism" as so much a matter of "Smugness" and all so beset by those who currently, and historically, present themselves as certain unassailable "Authorities" to the public. Those said which, have most certainly, entertained their "certain" rights to rule and abuse once upon a time.

As above, so below...

I don't care about History anymore.

Last edited:
Refugees and migrants make weak mercs btw...

Guys, It's me again...

Seems nice here so far.

But I'll take more E's...

If I want battleships, I prefer mine a little different...

Both Nagato class battleships, and all 4 Kongou class fast battleships, plus a few destroyers.

If I want battleships, I prefer mine a little different...

Both Nagato class battleships, and all 4 Kongou class fast battleships, plus a few destroyers.

Cute! You're real cute!!! So here ya go...

;)

Sry, I love it!

If you would ever have went to that school as groundcrew, you would rethink it.

And F-14s sucked for everything but carrying Phoenix, which they did not do at Top Gun.

If you would ever have went to that school as groundcrew, you would rethink it.

And F-14s sucked for everything but carrying Phoenix, which they did not do at Top Gun.

Worked there during NAS/MCAS transition...

Anyways...

Worked there during NAS/MCAS transition...

Anyways...

The barracks there was pretty awesome, but the hanger sucked, and trying to do any real maintenance really sucked. And then you spend a week in Yuma...

Edit: for reference, I was there in spring 90 and summer 92 if I remember right.

The barracks there was pretty awesome, but the hanger sucked, and trying to do any real maintenance really sucked. And then you spend a week in Yuma...

Cleaned up the strip, landed and launched the last, and moved out the Officers from their little perch...

...Will post shortly...

Ok, gonna eat my beans now and hit the sack if you don't mind...

:)

Back
Top Bottom