• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello all!

T

twoforme

:2wave: Found this forum 2 or 3 days ago, and liked the discussions enough to join.
Looking forward to the debates.

No offense, but I was kinda hoping you were a woman.

welcome! hope that you enjoy the site.

:2wave: Found this forum 2 or 3 days ago, and liked the discussions enough to join.
Looking forward to the debates.
Let me know, should you beat the odds and happen upon one.

Welcome. We are total dicks.

Twoforme.

Is that like twos up?

Welcome!

You can trust me. I'm not like the others.

..... I can vouch for that...

Noooooo...seriously, Risky is a love bug. Well, semi-sorta. Kind of...in a way. :mrgreen: Just keep one hand on the keyboard and the other on your wallet. :2razz:

..... I can vouch for that...

Noooooo...seriously, Risky is a love bug. Well, semi-sorta. Kind of...in a way. :mrgreen: Just keep one hand on the keyboard and the other on your wallet. :2razz:

And the other on your mouse. Yep, that's three hands. Say something about it.

And the other on your mouse. Yep, that's three hands. Say something about it.

Working a keyboard one handed is cumbersome, but not impossible. See the keyboard shortcuts below. And some people that have no hands use the ever so popular mouthstick. So if one chooses to be creative... AbleData: Products

So, okay, I said something about it...are we good?

Windows program key combinations

• CTRL+C: Copy
  • CTRL+X: Cut
  • CTRL+V: Paste
  • CTRL+Z: Undo
  • CTRL+B: Bold
  • CTRL+U: Underline
  • CTRL+I: Italic
Mouse click/keyboard modifier combinations for shell objects

• SHIFT+right click: Displays a shortcut menu containing alternative commands
  • SHIFT+double click: Runs the alternate default command (the second item on the menu)
  • ALT+double click: Displays properties
  • SHIFT+DELETE: Deletes an item immediately without placing it in the Recycle Bin
General keyboard-only commands

• F1: Starts Windows Help
  • F10: Activates menu bar options
  • SHIFT+F10 Opens a shortcut menu for the selected item (this is the same as right-clicking an object
  • CTRL+ESC: Opens the Start menu (use the ARROW keys to select an item)
  • CTRL+ESC or ESC: Selects the Start button (press TAB to select the taskbar, or press SHIFT+F10 for a context menu)
  • CTRL+SHIFT+ESC: Opens Windows Task Manager
  • ALT+DOWN ARROW: Opens a drop-down list box
  • ALT+TAB: Switch to another running program (hold down the ALT key and then press the TAB key to view the task-switching window)
  • SHIFT: Press and hold down the SHIFT key while you insert a CD-ROM to bypass the automatic-run feature
  • ALT+SPACE: Displays the main window's System menu (from the System menu, you can restore, move, resize, minimize, maximize, or close the window)
  • ALT+- (ALT+hyphen): Displays the Multiple Document Interface (MDI) child window's System menu (from the MDI child window's System menu, you can restore, move, resize, minimize, maximize, or close the child window)
  • CTRL+TAB: Switch to the next child window of a Multiple Document Interface (MDI) program
  • ALT+underlined letter in menu: Opens the menu
  • ALT+F4: Closes the current window
  • CTRL+F4: Closes the current Multiple Document Interface (MDI) window
  • ALT+F6: Switch between multiple windows in the same program (for example, when the Notepad Find dialog box is displayed, ALT+F6 switches between the Find dialog box and the main Notepad window)

Back
Top Bottom