• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello ALL!!!

gendolookin

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Hello all.

My name is John, I am from Kentucky.

I am new here, and wanted to introduce myself to all the debators ;) .

I enjoy politics, and am very open minded and empathetci about the issues. I am not a typical partisan. I use the term voluntaryist to describe my political idealogy. This term is a simple one. It means that I believe all human interaction should be voluntary. I perfer to discuss issues from a "strike the root" perspective, even though I realize a lot of my solutions are impractipal in todays politcal paradigm.

I believe the state should be made obsolete by building alternative voluntary institutions. I hope to enjoy some lively discussions as well as learning some new things.

Nice to meet all of you!!! Hope I don't make anyone angry.

Nice to meet you. :) Greetings from Europe. :2wave:

Hello all.

I enjoy politics, and am very open minded and empathetci about the issues. I am not a typical partisan. I use the term voluntaryist to describe my political idealogy. This term is a simple one. It means that I believe all human interaction should be voluntary. I perfer to discuss issues from a "strike the root" perspective, even though I realize a lot of my solutions are impractipal in todays politcal paradigm.

I believe the state should be made obsolete by building alternative voluntary institutions. I hope to enjoy some lively discussions as well as learning some new things.

I'm partial to Kentucky.

Got family in coal country, down the road and up the creek a bit (15 miles) from their largest town whose dine-out options include McDonald's, Wendy's, KFC, and a diner with a dartboard right by the cash register. To get to their house, one has to watch for the mailboxes, look carefully for the break in the trees on the left-hand side, park off to the side, and walk to that break in the trees to make sure it's their driveway and not a quick way off the mountain.

Lots of good kid memories...

Welcome!!

I'm partial to Kentucky.

Got family in coal country, down the road and up the creek a bit (15 miles) from their largest town whose dine-out options include McDonald's, Wendy's, KFC, and a diner with a dartboard right by the cash register. To get to their house, one has to watch for the mailboxes, look carefully for the break in the trees on the left-hand side, park off to the side, and walk to that break in the trees to make sure it's their driveway and not a quick way off the mountain.

Lots of good kid memories...

Welcome!!

LOL! We went out to a very rural place here in south central Texas looking to buy some chickens yesterday.

We couldn't see a clear way to the house through all the weeds, junk and spent vehicles so , we went elsewhere. Considering we were in shorts and flip-flops, we didn't feel like we were dressed for the occasion. <):~)

Hello all.

Nice to meet all of you!!! Hope I don't make anyone angry.[/QUOTE]

You have already made me angry.:)

Hello there welcome to the community..glad to meet you..i hope you have a great time up here at this community..

Hello all.

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom