• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Helena Kerschner’s POWERFUL Story About Going In and Out of Transgenderism.

Genital stunting. ****ing hilarious. Look, I think you're *overstating* the harms, but some side effects are possible. I also think it doesn't matter if a medicine has minor impacts, so long as it overall does good. And I think you're looking for PC ways to hate trans kids

When I've tried to ask, you have ignored me, so you clearly fear the

Yes, it's a problem.

In one study, 45% had osteopenia.

If fluoride caused damage to 45% of the population, fluoride would stop being added to water.

The changes are permanent. The changes are not reversible, despite your claim.

Yes, it's a problem.

In one study, 45% had osteopenia.

If fluoride caused damage to 45% of the population, fluoride would stop being added to water.

The changes are permanent. The changes are not reversible, despite your claim.

This study is from 2020. It's a lot less than 45%. Median looks like 20%? This isn't great, but it doesn't kill people. Denying trans kids treatment does kill people.

Assuming we agree that life saving trans care sometimes has side effects, now what?

Nope, the falsities you're parroting have been debunked
No, in actuality, you are parroting yet more falsities which have naturally been debunked over and over. You clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand what that means, and are just parroting something you heard from some bad internet meme, please don't embarrass yourself:

More than amble facts and evidences, clinically, empirically, and otherwise have conclusively proven the myriad of sociological influences which factor into both adult and adolescent behavior, as well as the comorbidity of symptoms of gender dysphoria with seperate, treatable developmental and psychological disorders, such as those on the autism spectrum, borderline personality disorders, and many other variables, and that's just for starters.

There is no such thing as Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria. That was debunked years ago. It didn't pass the laugh test from the very start.

Oh please, not only have you been debunked, but it's clear you can't even read whatever "sources" or nuts of rather spurious reliability you so desperately post and try to deflect with, or the faulty logic which they're based on to begin with. If you weren't so lacking intellectually you'd have been able to actually read and glean the fact that nothing was "debunked at all" - you just made a desperate and failed attempt to do so.

Some arbitrary neologism such as "rapid onset" is entirely irrelevant to any discussion of the subject of gender dysphoria.

No, in actuality, you are parroting yet more falsities which have naturally been debunked over and over. You clearly don't have the mental capacity to understand what that means, and are just parroting something you heard from some bad internet meme, please don't embarrass yourself:

More than amble facts and evidences, clinically, empirically, and otherwise have conclusively proven the myriad of sociological influences which factor into both adult and adolescent behavior, as well as the comorbidity of symptoms of gender dysphoria with seperate, treatable developmental and psychological disorders, such as those on the autism spectrum, borderline personality disorders, and many other variables, and that's just for starters.

[quote[
There is no such thing as Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria. That was debunked years ago. It didn't pass the laugh test from the very start.

Oh please, not only have you been debunked, but it's clear you can't even read whatever "sources" of rather spurious reliability you so desperately post and try to deflect with, or the faulty logic which they're based on to begin with. If you weren't so lacking intellectually you'd have been able to actually read and glean the fact that nothing was "debunked at all" - you just made a desperate and failed attempt to do so.

Some arbitrary neologism such as "rapid onset" is entirely irrelevant to any discussion of the subject of gender dysphoria.
[/QUOTE]

Autistic people are more likely to be trans because we don't give a shit about social norms and live authentic lives

Gender dysphoria is STILL not the same as being trans.

Rapid onset gender dysphoria does not exist. It's a right wing fantasy used to hate trans kids. The basic claim is that girls are stupid and easily led. And the people saying this claim to be feminists lol

Autism can't be 'cured'. I'd fight you if you tried LOL

Autistic people are more likely to be trans because we don't give a shit about social norms and live authentic lives
I don't care about your "conventional wisdom" on autistic people.

As far as the actual clinical studies and evidences go, people on the autistic spectrum are less likely to understand or care about the social contexts regarding things that are associated with one gender or the other.

So the end result is that the autistic person might exhibit some behaviors or interests associated with the opposite sex, but this is not because of any innate or genetic basis for gender dysphoria, or a desire to identify as the opposite sex. Apples to oranges.

Gender dysphoria is STILL not the same as being trans.
Right, the claims are that all "true" trans people are effectively "born that way" and their symptoms are 100% due to their genetics, though this has been debunked and shown not to be the case in many, if not majorities of those cited.

Rapid onset gender dysphoria does not exist. It's a right wing fantasy used to hate trans kids.
Your ridiculous conspiracy theory, and arbitrary attempt to delineate between what qualifies as "rapid onset" versus what qualifies as simply "gender dysphoria" to begin with is just unnecessary deflection coupled with an inability to even read the spurious sources you "post" or critically assess them to begin with.

The basic claim is that girls are stupid and easily led. And the people saying this claim to be feminists lol
No, all of the documentation which is reliable, clinical, empirical, and so forth factually documents the various sociological and biological factors which are more than demonstrated to play a part in the affairs of things.

Autism can't be 'cured'. I'd fight you if you tried LOL
I don't care about your conventional wisdom on the subject of autism - at all. Or what you're arbitrarily defining as "cured" to begin with.

The fact remains that the negative symptoms associated with autism spectrum disorders, such as impaired communication or social awareness, can and have been improved in various subjects. Whether you want to define this as a "cure" or not, I don't care.

This study is from 2020. It's a lot less than 45%. Median looks like 20%? This isn't great, but it doesn't kill people. Denying trans kids treatment does kill people.

Let's pretend the study says what you think it says, that doesn't negate what other studies say. But even at 20% with osteopenia and at risk for osteoporosis... is significant and is evidence that blockers and hormones are not completly reversible. Then add on children going from blockers to hormones (they're even starting hormones and skipping blockers entirely in some cases), there are even more impacts (permanent) occur.

Assuming we agree that life saving trans care sometimes has side effects, now what?

Then we would have to look at the entirety of the evidence. For example, the UK nhs/nice did a systematic review on the evidence In Favor of using blockers. It didn't turn out well. There was a recent study that claimed benefits to blockers, but If you actually go through the study... the claim really isn't entirely supported. Medical associations and experts in other countries have stopped the use of blockers (or recommended against them) because the risk/benefit just isn't as certain as you have been led to believe. There is far less gatekeeping today than you believe, with the move to the affirmation/informed consent model. That is a problem to me.... at least with kids. Anyway. I've already been through most of this, so am unlikely to continue the convo. Gets redundant.

Last edited:
Let's pretend the study says what you think it says, that doesn't negate what other studies say. But even at 20% with osteopenia and at risk for osteoporosis... is significant and is evidence that blockers and hormones are not completly reversible. Then add on children going from blockers to hormones (they're even starting hormones and skipping blockers entirely in some cases), there are even more impacts (permanent) occur.

Then we would have to look at the entirety of the evidence. For example, the UK nhs/nice did a systematic review on the evidence In Favor of using blockers. It didn't turn out well. There was a recent study that claimed benefits to blockers, but If you actually go through the study... the claim really isn't entirely supported. Medical associations and experts in other countries have stopped the use of blockers (or recommended against them) because the risk/benefit just isn't as certain as you have been led to believe. There is far less gatekeeping today than you believe, with the move to the affirmation/informed consent model. That is a problem to me.... at least with kids. Anyway. I've already been through most of this, so am unlikely to continue the convo. Gets redundant.
Yeah, you lost. I get it

This is but one story of many like this if you bother to look without blinders:
Erin Lee, whose daughter attended Wellington Middle School in Wellington, said during an interview with conservative media that her daughter was invited to the club by her art teacher last May, and that students in the club were told by an outside speaker that "what you hear in here, stays in here."
"She explained to my daughter that if she is not 100% comfortable in her female body, then she's transgender," Lee said. "She then told the kids that parents aren't safe, and that it's OK to lie to them about where they are in order to attend this meeting."

Back
Top Bottom