• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Heidi Cruz: My Husband Is Not the Zodiac Killer

clownboy

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
While Ted Cruz is locked in a deadly serious struggle to win the Republican primary Tuesday in Indiana, where a loss could spell doom for his shot at the presidential nomination, one reporter had a somewhat less serious, if no less deadly, question for his wife, Heidi: Is the Texas senator the Zodiac killer?

ted-cruz-zodiac-killer.jpg

Heidi Cruz: My Husband Is Not the Zodiac Killer | Vanity Fair

Not sure where to put this. Is there a political comedy gold section?

I'm seriously concerned about whether or not he is the Zodiac Killer.

That dude who just made Cruz look foolish at his own rally should be the one with concerns. :mrgreen:

To many of us it has been known for quite a while that Cruz is a special Zodiac sign.

Ted is a Feces and he acts like it.

Here I thought he was a Gemofaguy. :mrgreen:

Why, do you find him handsome? You know that was one of Bundy's well known attributes.

Bundy was handsome? I'll take your word for it.
Check their pics (I can't c and p with this device). They're the same age, Bundy was a charismatic, semi-conservative Young Republican type- who can say they know Bundy was executed? I say he was spirited out of Florida and swapped for Trump because the real Donald couldn't overcome his unfortunate speach impediment and bed-wetting and was just socially unacceptable. I don't say the real Donald rode the lightning in Bundy's place but it would be neater that way.

Check their pics (I can't c and p with this device). They're the same age, Bundy was a charismatic, semi-conservative Young Republican type- who can say they know Bundy was executed? I say he was spirited out of Florida and swapped for Trump because the real Donald couldn't overcome his unfortunate speach impediment and bed-wetting and was just socially unacceptable. I don't say the real Donald rode the lightning in Bundy's place but it would be neater that way.

Bundy was regarded as handsome and charismatic by his young female victims, traits he exploited to win their trust.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Bundy

Btw, their pics, not even close. Their body types, not even close. In fact nothing about Bundy resembles Trump at all.

Look at that punam!

images-5.jpeg

He's not the zodiac killer. It would be just too much of a coincidence for him to be the zodiac killer and his father being involved in the Kennedy Assassination.

Did ya'll see Ted give Heidi a forearm shiver last night?
I tellya, when things are going wrong ...

That is just what I would expect the wife of the Zodiac Killer to say.

Back
Top Bottom