• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Heelstone, Stonehenge - Daniel's Four Beasts (1656)

The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it. And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh. After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

58456079.jpg

After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things. I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the...

Ancient of days

The first Name of Stonehenge was "heaven"

After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven (stonehenge): and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither (north), and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne (mishkan) was set in heaven (stonehenge), and one (heelstone) sat on the throne (mishkan).
And he (heelstone) that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow (heelstone ditch) round about the throne (mishkan), in sight like unto an emerald.
And round about the throne (mishkan) were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders (24 fossils) sitting, clothed in white raiment (the chalk); and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
And out of the throne (mishkan) proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning (brass altar) before the throne (mishkan), which are the seven Spirits of God (7 gold relics).
And before the throne (mishkan) there was a sea of glass (the channel) like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne (mishkan), and round about the throne (mishkan), were four beasts full of eyes (heelstone eyeholes) before and behind.
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle (heelstone pareidolia).
And the four beasts had each of them six wings (4 heelstone, 2 mishkan) about him; and they were full of eyes (heelstone eyeholes) within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him (heelstone) that sat on the throne (mishkan), who liveth for ever and ever,
The four and twenty elders (24 fossils) fall down before him (heelstone) that sat on the throne (mishkan), and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne (mishkan), saying,
Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

The Healing Stones

Stonehenge (heaven) shall be a site of healing, again. Creatures may go there to be made well. The blind will receive sight. The lame shall walk. The lepers will be cleansed. The deaf shall hear. The dumb will speak. The maimed shall be made whole. The cancered will be cured. And the dead shall be raised up. Bluestones in the centre of Stonehenge (heaven) will be recharged, and the magical healing powers (G=c^5/Power, G=c^4/Force) in the Bluestones shall return; After the throne (mishkan) exhumation @ Heelstone.

However, if any charge or any fee for admission to Stonehenge (heaven) is ever imposed; Including, but not limited to: parking, taxes, bookings, etc, that site of healing will cease, again. Creatures may go elsewhere to be made well, Bluestones in the centre of Stonehenge (Heaven) will be discharged, Power of G, Force of G, stopped; And the magical healing powers in the Bluestones shall end, again.

https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/
English Heritage Home Page | English Heritage

Voluntary donations,
Anonymous gifts,
are acceptable.

Touch centre Bluestones, not Me, this time.

G-D

Back
Top Bottom