• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Heavy Medal Obama Hatin'

Taboon

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Why because I believe that Obama despises this country and the greatest it stands for. He is out there making excuses to the world for how America became great. The military is a large part of why this country has achieved her greatest. Thus I believe Obama despises the very reason I joined the military to serve my country. He serves it for the greater good of Obama and his party. Most vets served her for the greater good of all Americans.
It's sad that you think that Obama is like that. Personally, I probably wouldn't vote for him in 2012 but to say he despises this country is a bunch of horse hockey in my personal opinion.

Re: Medal of Honor Nomination for Living Soldier

It's sad that you think that Obama is like that. Personally, I probably wouldn't vote for him in 2012 but to say he despises this country is a bunch of horse hockey in my personal opinion.

Hey what do you call his wife own words? "For the first time in my life I am proud of my country". The woman was how old when she said this?

Or how about some quotes from him.

"In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive."

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join me as we try to change it."

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

Hey what do you call his wife own words? "For the first time in my life I am proud of my country". The woman was how old when she said this?

Or how about some quotes from him.

"In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive."

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join me as we try to change it."

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

Any word on how the BP oil spill is going?

:giggle: @ /\

Telling ya.. it's that ODS.

Back
Top Bottom