• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Heaven - Are Non-Christians There?

sebastiansdreams said:
From what I read of them (regretably not much because I was only trying to show you quickly that this is a school of thought, NOT THAT IT IS FACTUAL), I do not know how "hate" filled they are. But, you have this horrible misconception that everyone should be right and no one should think that anyone else is wrong.
Huh? Words in my mouth, again? The fact that I think calling all Muslims devil worshippers and think that is hate-filled and obviously wrong does not mean that that "everyone should be right & no one should think that anyone else is wrong." What a leap you've made, amazing. You're so caught up in disagreeing with anything that I write that you appear to have lost the ability to simply see when someone is being prejudiced, how sad for you.
sebastiansdreams said:
However, to argue that he is being hatefilled and prejudice is not correct. He faithfully believes in his own religion, and has an opinion about the origins of another that he has based from logical arguments.
:toilet: What a bunch of crap! You're rationalizing religious bigotry. What he wrote is equal to writing "All Arabs Are Terrorists." or "All Americans Are Infidels." You're inability to differentiate between right and wrong because you perhaps AGREE with his bigotry does put your tenets into an interesting light.
sebastiansdreams said:
And yes, there is a difference between racially biased sites and those I chose... each of these makes arguments and statements that at least require some sort of logical response to them... as opposed to black people are worse cause their skin is different.
What a crock! Bigotry is bigotry, period. There's no logic to calling an entire religion devil worshippers and condemning them. I do not tolerate prejudice, you do, that is a big difference between YOUR (not anyone elses) Christian values and MY value system.
sebastiansdreams said:
To claim that I am showing something by giving you directions as to where to find more people that believe the same way that someone else does is ridiculous and showing that you are a "witch hunting" hateful old man who wishes to deminish the legitamacy of the claims of anyone who disagrees with you. Next you'll have me in a trial over my actions in the Communist Party.
Making up crap about me again? Why don't you reread what you just wrote? You really need to stop making up things that you think I'm saying, it's totally lame. As far as the Communist Party thing goes, what the hell are you talking about? You're not a baby anymore, right? :2bigcry:
sebastiansdreams said:
You belong to a group of people that I have encountered along the way that seek to be offended as much as they possibily can so that they can make everyone around them feel as though they must be completely justified for believing something or feeling something. You are a whiner. You do not seek to find agreement or understanding, rather you seek discourse and false empathy.
I'm a whiner because I called out someone who was obviously making bigoted comments? I am offended by bigotry. Apparently you're not. That's your choice, but it does make me conclude that you approve of bigotry since you're defending it. If you actually walked the walk instead of talking the talk about being so spiritual you would never condone bigotry, and you would never attack someone who is not defending bigotry. In my book accepting bigotry is equal to espousing it...
sebastiansdreams said:
I'm not trying to prove anything to you about my own character.
Well, then maybe you need to rethink your belief that calling an entire religious faith evil is OK because you're character is proving to be quite ugly, IMHO. I've kind of thought all along that your intense Christian fervor was over the top, and for awhile I gave you the benefit of the doubt that it was a mostly healthy passion, but now I'm getting the feeling that your fervor that you claim to be joyous and freeing and compassionate to all is, in fact, a cover for your dislike for anyone not Christian. Of course, that is only my opinion, and it is up to others to decide what they think of you. I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm just expressing my interpretation of what you've written. It is simply MHO.

Arch Enemy said:
Oh okay, I've read most of this argument before. I'm still shaky on what I believe, because while there may be differences of interpretation, can we also not say that God has the ability to influence these translators into saying what He intended the Bible to say? And how much does it really matter that the Bible is different in some interpretations, because it never changes the totallity of the message: God created earth, loves us, sent Jesus His son for our forgiveness. The rest, is important, but not ground shaking.

Slight differences are major in life. We aren't dealing with a paper for your English class where you just made a couple of mistakes and still got a good grade.. this is what people base their lives off of.. I think we need to be CERTAIN before we can say that our religion is right. It's sort of like saying "police killed protesters to get to their leader a known terrorist" and "police easily deterred the protesters to get to their leader, a known terrorist". Though the differences are slight.. what are you going to do when you want to look for a true tracing back on the main theory?

26 X World Champs said:
Huh? Words in my mouth, again? The fact that I think calling all Muslims devil worshippers and think that is hate-filled and obviously wrong does not mean that that "everyone should be right & no one should think that anyone else is wrong." What a leap you've made, amazing. You're so caught up in disagreeing with anything that I write that you appear to have lost the ability to simply see when someone is being prejudiced, how sad for you.

No, actually I didn't derive your pluralistic view from that statement, rather general statements you've made before in other threads, so don't get all hissy fit. I'm sorry that your OPINION is that the statement is hatefilled, but he did not say anything about hating anyone because he believes this. He did not say the Muslims worship a demon therefore they must be destroyed. He only made the statement that Allah is a demon. And thus far, you have called it hate filled and wrong, but you have supplied absolutely no evidence or opposing statements that would show that this is not a factual statement. I do not think he's being prejudice. I think he is jumping to a conclusion, and I think that he has no definitive evidence that would prove this claim. But to state that he is being all that you claim he is being, he would have had to say a lot more than what he said.

What a bunch of crap! You're rationalizing religious bigotry. What he wrote is equal to writing "All Arabs Are Terrorists." or "All Americans Are Infidels." You're inability to differentiate between right and wrong because you perhaps AGREE with his bigotry does put your tenets into an interesting light.
Crap because you can't dispute it? He is not being a bigot you grumpy old man! He said absolutely nothing more than that Allah is a demon. Anything you take from that is completely from inference, not from his mouth. And it is absolutely not the same as stating that "All Arabs are terrorists." It is simply the same as stating that people who believe that Christ was the Messiah as opposed to a prophet are wrong. Or anyone who believes in the Trinity is in conflict with belief in Allah. And the fact that you are suggesting that I agree with him after I have stated (in bold text) twice that I do not agree with him only shows that you are either illiterate or stupid, or both.
What a crock! Bigotry is bigotry, period. There's no logic to calling an entire religion devil worshippers and condemning them. I do not tolerate prejudice, you do, that is a big difference between YOUR (not anyone elses) Christian values and MY value system.
If there is absolutely no logic to the clain, then surely you can disprove it? I believe that we should love everyone equally, because everyone is made by a loving Creator. I do not think that I must believe that everyone else's beliefs have merit or are correct, and that is where your and my views differ. But again I am saying, I don't believe this to be a true statement, so you are beating this horse out of his grave.
Making up crap about me again? Why don't you reread what you just wrote? You really need to stop making up things that you think I'm saying, it's totally lame. As far as the Communist Party thing goes, what the hell are you talking about? You're not a baby anymore, right?
I was addressing your comment about me saying these sites are OK, because I never said that. I'm telling you that you are the next McCarthy, and your putting anyone you don't agree with on trial for bigotry.
I'm a whiner because I called out someone who was obviously making bigoted comments? I am offended by bigotry. Apparently you're not. That's your choice, but it does make me conclude that you approve of bigotry since you're defending it. If you actually walked the walk instead of talking the talk about being so spiritual you would never condone bigotry, and you would never attack someone who is not defending bigotry. In my book accepting bigotry is equal to espousing it...
No, you're a whiner because all you ever do in this forum is go around pointing your finger at other people attempting to pin some sort of hateful sin on them, instead of attempting to come to some sort of understanding or even attempting to lead them to realizing where they might have erred. You are just looking for a way to **** and moan about how horrible and bigoted everyone else in this world is and how you just wish everyone would see the world through your eyes.
Furthermore, he did not make a bigoted comment. All he said was that Allah is a demon. You are free to dissagree with him, as is everyone else. But he is very obviously not making a call for everyone to go and hunt down Muslims and kill them, or even to discriminate against them. And do not presume to tell me about walking the walk sir. You do not know me nor do you know the paths in which I walk. I am not perfect, nor have I ever claimed to be. But I do everything I possibly can to be as close to Christ as I can. I do fail, every day I fail, but that does not mean that I am not following the footsteps. I've not preached at anyone what I myself am not attempting, nor will I ever. So before you call me a hypocrite on top of being a bigot... DON'T!
Well, then maybe you need to rethink your belief that calling an entire religious faith evil is OK because you're character is proving to be quite ugly, IMHO. I've kind of thought all along that your intense Christian fervor was over the top, and for awhile I gave you the benefit of the doubt that it was a mostly healthy passion, but now I'm getting the feeling that your fervor that you claim to be joyous and freeing and compassionate to all is, in fact, a cover for your dislike for anyone not Christian. Of course, that is only my opinion, and it is up to others to decide what they think of you. I'm not putting words in your mouth, I'm just expressing my interpretation of what you've written. It is simply MHO.
Ha! Firstly, he did not say that the faith is evil, and he did nothing more than imply that the memebers of the faith are decieved, nothing more... so stop bending this to fit your own agenda. Furthermore, unlike you, do not find it so easy to go around pointing my finger in others face and saying "how dare you" all the time. You may feel it is your calling to get in others face and accuse them of such things, but that is not my place. Especially when the statement is as vauge as his was. And you can sit in the pit and wait for my true colors to show as much as you like. I assure you, I am not perfect, and I will step outside of what God intends for me, and there's a very real chance I will do that in a response to you. But that does not mean that I am any less devoted and it certainly does not mean that I am a disgrace to my faith. To me, it does not matter what Allah is, because I know that he is not Adonia, and he is not Christ, so he cannot do for a life what Christ can. And you can say it's only your opinion as much as you like, but your accusations are not only ill-founded, but they are completely counter to reality. You can pretend to read me all you like, but the reality behind of all of this is that I am not the one who is so eager to call people into the spotlight and hurt them by labeling them a bigot.

Last edited:
Arch Enemy said:
Slight differences are major in life. We aren't dealing with a paper for your English class where you just made a couple of mistakes and still got a good grade.. this is what people base their lives off of.. I think we need to be CERTAIN before we can say that our religion is right. It's sort of like saying "police killed protesters to get to their leader a known terrorist" and "police easily deterred the protesters to get to their leader, a known terrorist". Though the differences are slight.. what are you going to do when you want to look for a true tracing back on the main theory?
You pray about it chief. Firstly, concern yourself with your own actions, not the actions of others, and then you won't have to worry what the Bible says about it. Secondly, if you run into a trouble understanding something in the Bible, seek God's will through discussion with Him. I believe in God's word via God even more than I believe in God's word via the Bible.

Arch Enemy said:
Franklin you need to have respect for religion even if you don't have faith in your life.

In my beliefs I've been taught that once you go into heaven all pains, needs, wants and material feelings are gone, therefore there will be no need for a relationship in heaven everyone will be content with each other for there is no reason no too.

The saying of they'll be together doesn't mean like it does in society. They want be sleeping in the same bed, instead they'll be together like you are with your friends.
Understand?

Yes I understand.
That they're really dead and gone and not together in some wonderful afterlife at all. That that's just a myth.
Heaven is the hope that is peddled by organised churches to the world's poor and needy. Such is the expectation that the next life will be so wonderful, we'll accept our lot in this life and we won't cause trouble, organising ourselves into trade unions or workers movements or anything silly like that. No, we'll just accept that it's right for the richest 20% of the world to own 80% of the planet's wealth (despite what Jesus said), and we really think it's OK that palacial churches are stuffed with golden chalices, and priests and nuns can live very well indeed - even if they have taken a vow of poverty, and we'll just accept that it was God's will for us to be poor and hungry and destitute and disease-ridden, because at the end of the day all will be well in our wonderful heaven when we die.
Does anybody really wonder why capitalism and christianity go hand in hand?

Urethra Franklin said:

Not me. I think you hit the nail right on the head there, girlfriend.

Oh, but you forgot to mention that religion is also there to justify any and every prejudice that the Rabid Religious Right might care to come up with!

Urethra Franklin said:
Yes I understand.
That they're really dead and gone and not together in some wonderful afterlife at all. That that's just a myth.
Heaven is the hope that is peddled by organised churches to the world's poor and needy. Such is the expectation that the next life will be so wonderful, we'll accept our lot in this life and we won't cause trouble, organising ourselves into trade unions or workers movements or anything silly like that. No, we'll just accept that it's right for the richest 20% of the world to own 80% of the planet's wealth (despite what Jesus said), and we really think it's OK that palacial churches are stuffed with golden chalices, and priests and nuns can live very well indeed - even if they have taken a vow of poverty, and we'll just accept that it was God's will for us to be poor and hungry and destitute and disease-ridden, because at the end of the day all will be well in our wonderful heaven when we die.
I sadly grant you that the concept of heaven is, at times, used for crowd control. The concept is twisted and bent until it serves whoever's purpose that chooses to use it. But, as far as we can tell, the original concept of heaven as a possible afterlife for those who choose it, is a concept brought to us by a poor, only sllightly educated young carptenter from a ho-dunk town called Nazareth. But really, that makes absolutely no sense, because he himself would have been one of the ones that you were speaking of as being poor and hungry and the like... Moreover, why would have have wanted a controling mechanism like heaven to warm a crowd to their current state if all he was trying to do is start a revolution of the Jews against the Romans? That doesn't make sense at all. And why would He have said that your actions in life have absolutely nothing to do with the afterlife, but rather that only through accepting a simple sacrifice you are granted eternity with the Father? Too much of that doesn't support your theory. And even if you don't believe in Christ's mission at all, why would the men attempting to to control the populations of the world say that you don't actually have to be a "good" person to get into heaven? Surely it would be much more effecient to that cause to say the only way to get into heaven is by following what we say, as opposed to saying all you have to do to get into heaven is accept a sacrifice that has already been offered to you. Futhermore, why do it with through Christ, who taught against the weight of the government but that everyone is a child of God, and that it is good to be humble and riches are not always a wonderful thing. This all doesn't make sense coming from those who have these things does it? I don't argue that the concept of heaven has been used to do the misdeeds you mention, but I can't understand how it was originated by these men, because the denominators don't add up.
I agree, it is not right for the richest 20% to use this to their advantage... but like you said, if they themselves were really concerned with what Jesus was actually saying, they too would be storing up their heavenly treasures instead of filling their pockets. Of course, I'm sure you know that joy however, does not come from money. I assure you, the lower 80% are much more capable of living more fulfilled lives, because they appreciate what they have.
You know I dissagree with many of the actions and standings of the Church. But, I do not think that we can credit them with the concept of heaven. And I certainly do not think that Christianity and capatalism go hand in hand. I think they are both widely accepted by many of the same people, although you have to realize that many many who bank on capitalism are miles away from being Christian, and there is certainly no evidence that because one is a Christian that person has banked on capitalism.
Hopefully this will at least allow you to look at the pure concept of heaven from a light outside of where many believe it originated (based on a very real dissapointment of the church's use of it).
Oh, but you forgot to mention that religion is also there to justify any and every prejudice that the Rabid Religious Right might care to come up with!
I'm so saddened that that is your opinion of what religion is for. But I assure you, prejudice existed long before anyone was using their faith to argue it. And it is certainly not Biblical to hate anyone for anything. The faith is based around the principle of Creation under a loving God and a call to love everyone equally. Just because people use it for something it in prudice or in hate, does not mean that it is an invention of hate.

Here's how I look at it...

"Different religions are simply different roads up the same mountain - the peak of the mountain being God".

But this is an issue I'm sort of struggling with. I was raised by a Catholic and a Jew. What a way to confuse a kid. As it turns out, even though I attended Catholic school, I have always thought of Jesus as a prophet rather than the savior. Not that I've converted to Judaism, I'm still questioning it all. So, until I figure out where it is I belong, as far as religion goes, I am doing all I can to learn about all the world's religions.

KansasMeg said:
Here's how I look at it...

"Different religions are simply different roads up the same mountain - the peak of the mountain being God".

But this is an issue I'm sort of struggling with. I was raised by a Catholic and a Jew. What a way to confuse a kid. As it turns out, even though I attended Catholic school, I have always thought of Jesus as a prophet rather than the savior. Not that I've converted to Judaism, I'm still questioning it all. So, until I figure out where it is I belong, as far as religion goes, I am doing all I can to learn about all the world's religions.
You might consider reading Lee Strobel's "The Case For Christ." It talks about the whole Prophet thing in great detail.

KansasMeg said:

That's exactly what I think.

I think that there is a divine power, but this divine power is shown in many different forms depending on how you see it. This divine power can be shown as many gods (polytheism), one god (monotheism), or even Nature (Darwinism). People have been able to portray their perspective of this divine power through different actions and custom which suits their traditions.

I would be totally Christian but many Christians believe that their religion is correct one, that all other religions are stupid and taught by infidels. They get this idea through a book written by a bunch people who supposedly knew the word of God. I believe that it is your right as a human being to believe that your religion is the correct one but if you don't have respect to Tolerate other religions then you're nothing more than a brainwashed retard.

This brings up another good point, I feel that us Christians shouldn't call our God "God" because people can easily get this mistaken. The definition of "God" is one who holds Divine Powers, we should call our God by his respected name Yahweh, or whatever your religion teaches him to be... Allah perhaps.

What about faiths that teach that other faiths can't be correct. Christianity and Islam both teach opposing things. Are they then both wrong? Or both right?

They don't necessarily teach different things.

Jesus is the sun of god to christians.

Jesus is just a really sweet prophet to muslims.

That's where the main divide is, but when you break down their "moral values." The muslim and Qur'an don't stray to far from one another.

Gandhi>Bush said:
They don't necessarily teach different things.

Jesus is the sun of god to christians.

Jesus is just a really sweet prophet to muslims.

That's where the main divide is, but when you break down their "moral values." The muslim and Qur'an don't stray to far from one another.
Yes, but if you were to believe in a heaven, then both have conflicting views, because Christianity says you can only enter heaven through salvation, not acts. And Mulsims believe that you can only enter heaven through acts, and that Jesus was nothing more than an incorrect prophet.

It's true that both Christianity and Islam both lash out each other, one fact is that Islamic teachings are more aggressive as that of Christian teachings.. that's due to the life style of Muslims they all have to be strong to live in their culture.

( correct if I'm wrong) I think that the main difference is at the connection of both religions Abraham and his children which spawned off the Christian and Islamic religions. If you look into it, both Christians believe that Islam is false because Ishmael wasn't supposed to be because it was Abraham's affair with Hannah wasn't what god wanted. In return (most Christians don't realize this) Abraham also faulted with Rebbecca the daughter of his father.

"Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of this mother..."
Deuteronomy 27:22
"And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter...it is a wicked thing...."
Leviticus 20:17

Abraham Admitting.
"And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake. And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife."
Genesis 20:11-12

Arch Enemy said:
It's true that both Christianity and Islam both lash out each other, one fact is that Islamic teachings are more aggressive as that of Christian teachings.. that's due to the life style of Muslims they all have to be strong to live in their culture.

( correct if I'm wrong) I think that the main difference is at the connection of both religions Abraham and his children which spawned off the Christian and Islamic religions. If you look into it, both Christians believe that Islam is false because Ishmael wasn't supposed to be because it was Abraham's affair with Hannah wasn't what god wanted. In return (most Christians don't realize this) Abraham also faulted with Rebbecca the daughter of his father.

"Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of this mother..."
Deuteronomy 27:22
"And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter...it is a wicked thing...."
Leviticus 20:17

Abraham Admitting.
"And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake. And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife."
Genesis 20:11-12
That is where the split from Judaism and Islam occured, yes. But the difference in any faith and Christianity is that Christianity teaches that you cannot earn your way into heaven, it can only be given to you through sacrifice.

26 X World Champs said:
With all due respect, that is a very prejudicial comment. You have no way of verifying that, and to be blunt, it shows a great disrespect for non-Christians.

None of us know the answers to these questions. We all have our individual beliefs, but to lash out and say that someone else's belief is devil worship is truly and most assuredly wrong! Sorry!

the truth is not wrong.

26 X World Champs said:
Your remark is equally offensive. You claim to be guided by religious principle yet you seem to not feel it is wrong to call Allah a demon? Is that proper? Is that what Christians truly believe? Do you think Allah is a demon?

I am offended by anyone who is prejudiced. I strongly believe that religion is a very personal thing, and that it is 100% wrong to belittle someone simply because of their stated religious belief. That poster, unsolicited, spewed hate towards all Muslims. You have accused me of being Anti-Christian on more than one occasion. Each time I responded by telling you that I am in no way against Christians (or any other religion). What I am against are Christians (or any other religions) where an individual is prejudiced against someone else because of their religious beliefs.

No matter what you could write, there is no defense for writing that Allah is a demon. It sickens me....

I am not predjudice against people for their beliefs. I have friends that don't believe like me I am simply stating truth. Why is it the you think that religion is a very personal thing? if you have found the truth shouln't you share it with other people? There are only two sides God's and Satan's and you need to choose. If it is not the creator that you worship it then any being that you are worshiping is demonic.

4TheLamb

You see to be a good little bible thumper, could you please show me how your god is correct and how the others are wrong. As well as show me that the bible isn't just what a bunch of so called "prophets" wrote in order to show people their own false beliefs.

Arch Enemy said:
You can't explain to someone religion when they don't believe in the Bible. The Christian religion have been filled with the Popes of past making their own versions of the bible.. Why was four of the original books randomly found out in the desert? I don't think you loose 4 of the MOST valuable text ever if not be intention.

Again I ask the question.. Was Mary Magdalen a prostitute?

Prove that the Bible is the direct word of god? Where do you get this idea from? Prophets? How do you know they haven't lied to you?

I don't lnow if Mary Magdalen was a prostitute or not. Does it really matter? When the Dead Sea Scrolls were found it proved that the Old Testament has not changed. There are over 25,000 manuscripts to confirm the accuracy of the New Testament. I have never heard of this dessert thing. Propechy proves that the Bible is the direct word of God. God gives the future written specifically in advance. I have to go soon so fo rnow I will just encourage you to study prophecy.

Two sides God's and Satan's.

That's gross.

Black and White. No gray? None at all?

I don't think God. Even YOUR God would send good people to hell simply because they though that he was different. It doesn't make sense that he would send a good person who wasn't christian to the same fate that he sends hitler. That is not a loving, just, God.

It's thoughts like that that lead to Jihads.

Gandhi>Bush said:

That's gross.

Black and White. No gray? None at all?

I don't think God. Even YOUR God would send good people to hell simply because they though that he was different. It doesn't make sense that he would send a good person who wasn't christian to the same fate that he sends hitler. That is not a loving, just, God.

It's thoughts like that that lead to Jihads.
I mentioned this earlier in this thread. Your actions in life lead to consequences in life. If you are a horrible person in life, then you deal with horrible guilt and you are looked down upon through history. Hitler is right now the one person nobody wants to be refered to as. I think that's a pretty large consequence for his actions. The only thing that matters regarding the after life is salvation. It is certainly not just for him to allow in someone who did one more good act in their life than they did bad acts, but then deny someone who did one more bad act than they did good acts. Where is the scale? How would we know whether we've been good enough? And where are these laws that we are suppose to follow? That all just gets way too complicated and it is certainly not just. The only truly just way of conducting this is by allowing anyone and everyone to get into heaven, and all they have to do is accept a sacrifice that has already been made. Acts on this earth stay on this earth. Good people get good rewards, in this life. But no one is good enough to deserve to be along side God in a kingdom of His own. And yes, I do believe there is only black and white, it just comes to human understanding that grey kicks in.

I think it's fairly easy to wiegh whether someone was good or bad. I think it is even easier if you're God.

Gandhi>Bush said:
I think it's fairly easy to wiegh whether someone was good or bad. I think it is even easier if you're God.
Well said! :applaud

It just seems so wrong that there's only one way to get to heaven, the Christian way. If there is an omnipotent higher power then it stands to reason that we, as humans have no way to know what the rules of the game are. Relying on ancient texts/folklore/personal belief is human and therefore has no basis of proving what a higher power would consider worthy, or unworthy.

All that people from all faiths can do is follow their beliefs and then see what happens. No amount of preaching is going to alter the fact that no one knows!

I do think it's outrageous for anyone or any group to claim their way or the highway (or is it low-way?).

I think it would be nice if those who are so hell bent (maybe there's a better term?) to convert everyone to their beliefs would stop making it sound like if you do not join the mob they'll be consequences to pay (sounds like the Godfather...he was Catholic too).

I like the saying LIVE AND LET LIVE. 4 simple words, yet almost impossible to achieve...

Back
Top Bottom