• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Heathenry at Sea

Sarcasm suits you.

I see....so you cannot or will not clarify. I suppose then I must go with my misunderstanding that you take issue with people practicing their religion because it is not the one YOU follow.

I see....so you cannot or will not clarify. I suppose then I must go with my misunderstanding that you take issue with people practicing their religion because it is not the one YOU follow.

1. I read your reply as sarcasm which would be an indication that you understood.
And even though you now indicate otherwise, it as well as this, still reads as though you are feigning.
2. How is pointing out that it is literally a degradation, me taking issue with it? Do you too not understand the definition as provided?

Last edited:
1. I read your reply as sarcasm which would be an indication that you understood.
And even though you now indicate otherwise, it as well as this, still reads as though you are feigning.
2. How is pointing out that it is literally a degradation, me taking issue with it? Do you too not understand the definition as provided?

Why do you consider people practicing their religion to be degradation? And degradation of what exactly?

Why do you consider people practicing their religion to be degradation? And degradation of what exactly?
So you do wish to feign. Figures.

Reference the definition provided.

degradation

[...]

2a : decline to a low, destitute, or demoralized state

b : moral or intellectual decadence​

By the standards that existed prior to the acceptance of that paganism on board US Ships, it is a further degradation.​

So you do wish to feign. Figures.

Reference the definition provided.

degradation

[...]

2a : decline to a low, destitute, or demoralized state

b : moral or intellectual decadence​

By the standards that existed prior to the acceptance of that paganism on board US Ships, it is a further degradation.​

Okay....that is all I was after, your admission of hypocrisy and religious bigotry. Have A Nice Day:)

Okay....that is all I was after, your admission of hypocrisy and religious bigotry. Have A Nice Day:)

iLOL There was no admission of hypocrisy and religious bigotry on my behalf, so all you have done is deliberately state an untruth.

Who cares? What does it matter?

So long as somebody does not try to infringe on my right or try to harm others, I really do not care what they do.

Pray to Odin, pray to Satan, pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I really could not care less.

That is their right in the US, guaranteed by the Constitution.

Who cares? What does it matter?

So long as somebody does not try to infringe on my right or try to harm others, I really do not care what they do.

Pray to Odin, pray to Satan, pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I really could not care less.

That is their right in the US, guaranteed by the Constitution.
I believe most agree with that statement. I certainly do. Others believe it's degrading. Go figure.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom