• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Health Worker Loses Both Legs and Hands After Mandated Pfizer Shot, Does Not Stop Infection, Does Not Stop Transmission

munkle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Health Worker Loses Both Legs and Hands After Mandated Pfizer Shot, Does Not Stop Infection, Does Not Stop Transmission.
Jummai-Nache.jpg

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com...-hands-following-second-pfizer-covid-19-shot/

[UPDATE – Never reported in the otherwise ghoulish media when it comes to COVID. Jummai Nache is a Minnesota-Wisconsin Baptist missionary and medical assistant whose alarming symptoms began immediately following a second mandated Pfizer COVID vaccine shot. The COVID “vaccines” have been determined by the CDC not to stop Infection and not to stop transmission, despite assurances directly to the contrary by the government. In July of 2021 Biden said “If you get vaccinated, you won’t get COVID.” Vermont Daily Chronicle update:

Husband
Philip Nache: “Yesterday, August 9th was the first time the wound was opened before me for dressing since the surgery on August 4th. Seeing the wound I couldn’t contain myself and started wailing, asking them to tell us the truth about what really is going on. I have never seen a wound look like this. Previously, many doctors and nurses acknowledged Jummai’s forbearance of pain, but at this time throughout the process of the wound dressing she couldn’t stop crying to the extent that people in the hallway could hear her. The pain my wife is going through is 10 times the pain of the leg and hand amputations combined! Someone in the room said, “This is torture!” Humanly speaking it is heartbreaking and discouraging, but in the midst of both of us crying I heard a voice saying “Dear, stop crying, the Lord is healing me!” That was the voice of Jummai and I responded, “Amen!”

After the first surgery to her legs, Jummai had a blister which covered more than ½ the length of the incision of the right residual limb. The doctor explained that the muscle under that area was healthy and would heal while the dead tissue would fall off. However on Saturday 7/24 the Dr presented a different, unexpected scenario, saying that he would have to do a skin graft. He did not give a date for surgery that day but then the next morning he awakened Jummai with the urgent need for surgery on Monday 7/26. The sudden change of plan was to quickly remove dead tissue before it could have devastating effects.”]

Original story
by Brian Shilhavy
Editor, Health Impact News

Jummai Nache, and her husband, Philip Nache, were born in Nigeria and came to the U.S. to settle in Minneapolis a few years ago, working with the Southern Baptists to plant churches among the African communities living in Minneapolis.

They were reportedly forced to leave Nigeria due to the “Boko Haram terrorist group,” and eventually ended up in Minneapolis serving as missionaries with the Southern Baptists.

Tragically, it appears that the Naches have adopted many of the American Christians’ values here in the U.S., which includes participating in and trusting the corrupt medical system.

Jummaci was working as a medical assistant in a clinic in Minneapolis and was instructed to take the COVID-19 “vaccines.”

She complied, and immediately after getting the second injection, according to her husband, “she started to experience chest pain at work.”

Things went down hill fast after that, as the all-too-familiar symptoms of blood clots, a known side effect of the Pfizer COVID-19 shots, were found in her heart, and today she has had both legs amputated, and will also have to have both of her hands amputated....

Husband Philip:
This is the story about my wife Jummai.

She is a medical assistant who worked in one of the clinics in Minneapolis MN, where she was instructed to take the covid-19 vaccine.

After receiving her second Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine on February 1, 2021 she started to experience chest pain at work.

Three days after the chest pains I took her to Urgent Care on February 6, 2021. After the checkup, EKG and other tests, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with her chest and every test showed she was okay.....

Last edited:
The story was reported in '21 but seems important enough to be regurgitated again.

The story was reported in '21 but seems important enough to be regurgitated again.
Running out of material, what was old is new again. Doesn't hurt the GoFundMe campaign either.

How tragic.

Any proof that this was from a vaccine? The story has been around since 2021, has there been any update?

Nothing bad health-wise ever happened to anyone before the vaccines were introduced, so every health issue must be directly related to them.

After a virtual call that included 70 to 80 health experts from around the country, the CDC determined that COVID-19 and MIS ( a rare but serious condition associated with COVID-19 in which different body parts become inflamed) combined were the cause of her complications, according to the GoFundMe page.
The agency could not determine whether the vaccine played a role in her condition.

Health Worker Loses Both Legs and Hands After Mandated Pfizer Shot, Does Not Stop Infection, Does Not Stop Transmission.
Jummai-Nache.jpg

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com...-hands-following-second-pfizer-covid-19-shot/

[UPDATE – Never reported in the otherwise ghoulish media when it comes to COVID. Jummai Nache is a Minnesota-Wisconsin Baptist missionary and medical assistant whose alarming symptoms began immediately following a second mandated Pfizer COVID vaccine shot. The COVID “vaccines” have been determined by the CDC not to stop Infection and not to stop transmission, despite assurances directly to the contrary by the government. In July of 2021 Biden said “If you get vaccinated, you won’t get COVID.” Vermont Daily Chronicle update:

Husband
Philip Nache: “Yesterday, August 9th was the first time the wound was opened before me for dressing since the surgery on August 4th. Seeing the wound I couldn’t contain myself and started wailing, asking them to tell us the truth about what really is going on. I have never seen a wound look like this. Previously, many doctors and nurses acknowledged Jummai’s forbearance of pain, but at this time throughout the process of the wound dressing she couldn’t stop crying to the extent that people in the hallway could hear her. The pain my wife is going through is 10 times the pain of the leg and hand amputations combined! Someone in the room said, “This is torture!” Humanly speaking it is heartbreaking and discouraging, but in the midst of both of us crying I heard a voice saying “Dear, stop crying, the Lord is healing me!” That was the voice of Jummai and I responded, “Amen!”

After the first surgery to her legs, Jummai had a blister which covered more than ½ the length of the incision of the right residual limb. The doctor explained that the muscle under that area was healthy and would heal while the dead tissue would fall off. However on Saturday 7/24 the Dr presented a different, unexpected scenario, saying that he would have to do a skin graft. He did not give a date for surgery that day but then the next morning he awakened Jummai with the urgent need for surgery on Monday 7/26. The sudden change of plan was to quickly remove dead tissue before it could have devastating effects.”]

Original story
by Brian Shilhavy

Jummai Nache, and her husband, Philip Nache, were born in Nigeria and came to the U.S. to settle in Minneapolis a few years ago, working with the Southern Baptists to plant churches among the African communities living in Minneapolis.

They were reportedly forced to leave Nigeria due to the “Boko Haram terrorist group,” and eventually ended up in Minneapolis serving as missionaries with the Southern Baptists.

Tragically, it appears that the Naches have adopted many of the American Christians’ values here in the U.S., which includes participating in and trusting the corrupt medical system.

Jummaci was working as a medical assistant in a clinic in Minneapolis and was instructed to take the COVID-19 “vaccines.”

She complied, and immediately after getting the second injection, according to her husband, “she started to experience chest pain at work.”

Things went down hill fast after that, as the all-too-familiar symptoms of blood clots, a known side effect of the Pfizer COVID-19 shots, were found in her heart, and today she has had both legs amputated, and will also have to have both of her hands amputated....

Husband Philip:

She is a medical assistant who worked in one of the clinics in Minneapolis MN, where she was instructed to take the covid-19 vaccine.

After receiving her second Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine on February 1, 2021 she started to experience chest pain at work.

Three days after the chest pains I took her to Urgent Care on February 6, 2021. After the checkup, EKG and other tests, the doctor said there was nothing wrong with her chest and every test showed she was okay.....

Nobody believes your bullshit.

Jummai-Nache.jpg

Husband

Original story
by Brian Shilhavy

Husband Philip:

After I got my COVID shot, my penis got longer, woman swarmed all over me, and I won a bunch of money from the lottery. I wish I could get more shots...

Jummai-Nache.jpg

Husband

Original story
by Brian Shilhavy

Husband Philip:

I'm just wondering where the story says "the vaccine was deemed at fault by media professionals".

A fake vaccine that the government tried to push on you then actually has more side effects than benefit as it has no real benefit at all?

Seems like the story of the century.

Don't believe me. Believe these first hand witnesses who have been vaccine injured. Many are dead.

If I wanted to, I could post a lot, lot more articles, more than you would be able to post saying the vaccine caused their deaths, about people who are dead who refused the vaccine.

A fake vaccine that the government tried to push on you then actually has more side effects than benefit as it has no real benefit at all?

Seems like the story of the century.
That seems like the most asinine post of the century.

Don't believe me. Believe these first hand witnesses who have been vaccine injured. Many are dead.

Right, because Youtube and anecdotals are the most reliable source of evidence and information. :rolleyes:

Why do you keep posting stuff like this? You will never convince anyone to change their mind about the vaccine. Just don't get the vaccine and, if you must post something, post it post your opinion that we care about.

Back
Top Bottom